What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new centre signings

The Rosco

Bench
Apparently we have signed Kevin Naiqama from Penrith....which we pretty much knew, and also Chance Peni a Knights 20's player. He was selected in the junior Kiwi team.
Good depth signings, but you never know.... we might just unearth the next Radradra :)

Good to have backline options for JT to work with !

macnaz

Staff member
Yeah waste of money which we dont have to throw around ,buy quality or stick with our own depth in the likes of Fine and Taukafa

Tiger05

First Grade
I think we need some outside backs so I'm happy with those signings. At the same time I do agree with buying quality. If buying quality means paying too much though I think its better to pass on them.

dumpy

Juniors
I agree macnaz.

Watched Naiqama play in the centres the other day and between him and the winger butchered several try opportunities as he is challenged in the passing department but can run.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Handy to have backup.

My 3/4 line for 2015

Nofouluma
Simona
Fine (looked really at home in firsts and that he belongs)
Richards

Reasonably happy with that. Backups Lawrence, Naiquma and juniors....

Sadly Lawrence will probably be a starter.

PhilGould

Bench
Naiqama is more of a fullback/winger. Peni is a really good player though, I'm annoyed Newcastle's letting him go.

Bench
Yeah waste of money which we dont have to throw around ,buy quality or stick with our own depth in the likes of Fine and Taukafa

They are both on 2nd tier contracts,you have gone early again.

The Rosco

Bench
You're in good company there.

Awww shucks..... While we are being honest with each other, I'd like to apologise for starting this thread in the first place. All I did was take something that was common knowledge and pretend to make it my own original work.
He shall be known herewith as The Rosco 20

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
It's alright we have Keith Lulia who will be better for the run after having a full off season. Another of the top shelf Ronald signings

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently Potter didn't have much control over the roster, so I'd actually like some evidence to prove he was a Potter signing.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well given the club made a number of signings under Potter, and its widely assumed Potter made none of them because he didn't have that much control, how is it safe to assume Potter signed anyone?