What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CEO

Frenzy.

Post Whore
039_32264~Frank-Zappa-Posters.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
“I am sad to be leaving Parramatta because it has been such a big part of my life and have made some wonderful friends but the Sharks are entering an exciting stage in their development, and I’m excited to be a part of their future. I’m honoured to lead the Club’s management team and have the opportunity to build on the foundations and outstanding work in 2007 by Greg Pierce, Ricky Stuart and the Board of Directors”. Zappia commented
Tony will take up his new role on Monday 15th October. He succeeds the outgoing CEO Greg Pierce.

From the link above

Well f**k me, not an inside job.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tony's a terrific bloke and a very hard worker..the guy lives breathes and sleeps football. there isn't a moment in the day that he doesn't think about his work.

he also owes me for a big favour I did for him on sunday...but I'm than happy to talk him up.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Does someone have a pic of this bloke?

Thanks to frenzy i can't help but picture him to look like Mr Frank Zappa