What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Club Logo

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Hey Guys,

We are starting a new league club for next season in Wellington and we need a logo. Can anyone on here make one? Or know any companies that draw them?

Thanks in advance!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"The Wet Canvas" is the graphic designers area in this forum... drop a line in there and see if anyone can assist :)

(link is in my sig)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys,

We are starting a new league club for next season in Wellington and we need a logo. Can anyone on here make one? Or know any companies that draw them?

Thanks in advance!

Probably help if you can steer us in the right direction.

Whats the name of the club and do you have anything in mind ?

What are your team colours ?

I'm sure our members would like to contribute as Timmah has indicated.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Club is Trentham Titans Rugby League

Attached is a photo of our current colours

1.jpg

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Thanks, we have looked on the net for Titan logos but they are all the same Gold Coast ones. We just want to be different with a mean ass Titan holding a League Ball or something like that?

ozbash

Referee
Carl, have you tried OneTribe ?

there are some extremly talented guys on that site..

MKEB...

Staff member
I might have to switch allegiances from the tigers then...
Bit further to walk though since Whakatiki Street park is only 200 metres from my place.
Where are the clubrooms?

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
I might have to switch allegiances from the tigers then...
Bit further to walk though since Whakatiki Street park is only 200 metres from my place.
Where are the clubrooms?

Right outside the Trentham Army Camp at the WASC, we are looking for all the help (players, management or supports) we can get. The team disbanded in 2005ish due to drugs and gang problems from teams playing out our home ground.

But we have new people pushing it, young fellas keen to play League for the first time.

Are you involved with the Tigers in anyway?

roopy

Referee
I'm colour blind.

Is there some maroon on that jersey as well as two shades of green and yellow - or am i just seeing things?

deluded pom?

Coach
I'm colour blind.

Is there some maroon on that jersey as well as two shades of green and yellow - or am i just seeing things?

Seeing things roopy. No maroon and yellow and green with shadowing. I think there needs to be some black in there though.

Latest posts