What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new cricket forum - whats the verdict?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Members Pavilion is basically a social forum created due to the amount of social chat and hijacking of other threads. Non serious cricket stuff maybe a better description.

International and Domestic Game Day is self explanatory.

The General section is for anything else, same as the NRL forum.

The reason for expanding the cricket forum is we see this as a step to launching a dedicated cricket Website and Forums (Cricket Unlimited), which may happen as early as before Christmas or sometime next year.

Nothing has been decided just yet, but thats the poop.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Members Pavilion is basically a social forum created due to the amount of social chat and hijacking of other threads. Non serious cricket stuff maybe a better description.

International and Domestic Game Day is self explanatory.

The General section is for anything else, same as the NRL forum.

The reason for expanding the cricket forum is we see this as a step to launching a dedicated cricket Website and Forums (Cricket Unlimited), which may happen as early as before Christmas or sometime next year.

Nothing has been decided just yet, but thats the poop.

Does this mean we can have a "Cute Players Thread" Twiz..pretty please;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I'm a fan...It means Locky can post about cricket in here where we know nothing is serious, and those of us who talk seriously about the game and have a clue can avoid him :)

Game threads section is great too

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I like it. Probably won't venture in here too much and will spend most of my time in the game threads, but meh :lol: