What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Demo???

Should there be a new demo???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tcalvert7

Juniors
Are there any plans for a new demo? Seeing as though the game has gone gold but has been slightly delayed, it would be a good idea to release a new demo, just between the panthers and the roosters or whatever? i think it would make a lot of people happy, especially those that had the shits about the game being delayed. Any thoughts mario? are there any plans?

PONGIA

Juniors
yea ummm u do realise that there is a full version coming out in a matter of weeks????????

Goleel

Juniors
Mario has said at some stage there almost certainly wont be another demo. But remember, it isn't uncommon for companies to release demos of the finished code around the release, not just beforehand. Just because a game is about to come out or is already released, doesn't stop a demo being produced, so 'the game is almost out, why would there be a demo' arguement doesn't work.

Having said that, new demo is almost zero chance.

Erhan

Juniors
ditto, what would be the point ? It would have to be atleast 4-6 months delayed for them to even consider a demo release.

TripleM

Juniors
Theres no way a new demo will come out before release, and theres no point. But after the release, its quite possible they will release a demo.. I think Mario may have mentioned that once? Maybe not.

TripleM

Juniors
Well this post was made at therugbyforum August the 26th. Sure, its real old but..
Mario said:
We don't have anything to hide. We just prefer to spend the last few weeks on development rather than creating an updated demo (which may be produced after we go gold).

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
tcalvert7 said:
Are there any plans for a new demo? Seeing as though the game has gone gold but has been slightly delayed, it would be a good idea to release a new demo, just between the panthers and the roosters or whatever? i think it would make a lot of people happy, especially those that had the shits about the game being delayed. Any thoughts mario? are there any plans?

Your pretty impatient mate. The full version will be out within weeks.

lionmaul

Juniors
It's funny but I bet those of you who say "there is no need for a demo" you guys would most likely be one of the first to download one if a new demo were to come out tomorrow.(well, those of you who have a pc). I think you guys are kidding yourself when you say you don't want a new demo. I wouldn't be mad if a new demo did not come out but I sure as hell would not be angry if a new one did come out before the full game was released. :)
Cheers and Salu

shirkhan

Juniors
but the we would all no what the game would be like because when they release teh full version we wont be surprised