What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Dragon Fan Favourite

possm

Coach
Faamausili @ Lock building up to a 80min player allowing Bird to replace Norman @ 6
Road block to our exciting young halves. I initially wanted a Bird / Hunt halves pairing however, our soft point is the lack of an experienced replacement for Frizell and the unavaillability of De Belin. So for me, I see Bird now filling either the lock or right edge forward position.

Surely, we really don't want to mess with the progression of some very bright player prospects in our halves.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Road block to our exciting young halves. I initially wanted a Bird / Hunt halves pairing however, our soft point is the lack of an experienced replacement for Frizell and the unavaillability of De Belin. So for me, I see Bird now filling either the lock or right edge forward position.

Surely, we really don't want to mess with the progression of some very bright player prospects in our halves.
Apparently Ford will replace Friz. I reckon Bird will start on the bench and will cover Ford if he can’t play 80 at injury if one occurs in the backs. I hope Ford plays left edge and Sims on the right. Ford is a left side player and Sims is pretty seasoned so should easily do a job on the right.

BLM01

First Grade
Apparently Ford will replace Friz. I reckon Bird will start on the bench and will cover Ford if he can’t play 80 at injury if one occurs in the backs. I hope Ford plays left edge and Sims on the right. Ford is a left side player and Sims is pretty seasoned so should easily do a job on the right.
I believe you will find Sims stays where he is and Bird will play 12..when fit.
Foe me Jackson has to improve in defence and I have not seen him on the edges enough at NRL level.
For some reason McNoIdea had him at times rumbling and defending up the middle which would fear no one.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I believe you will find Sims stays where he is and Bird will play 12..when fit.
Foe me Jackson has to improve in defence and I have not seen him on the edges enough at NRL level.
For some reason McNoIdea had him at times rumbling and defending up the middle which would fear no one.
He definitely does have to improve his defence at NRL level, let’s hope the whole teams defensive structure improves in general under the new regime. I think he can learn to defend an edge pretty well, not so sure he can cut people in half at lock. I would definitely start with him though if for no other reason we need as many players up to speed as possible. We are very light on in the back row and if Sims gets injured early we are pretty stuffed. I can’t see both Bird and Ford being able to just punch out 80 week in week out straight up.