What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Eels Jersey and NEW EELS Logo coming soon!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
OK, while we are all fashion designers, allow me to become Pierre Cardan for a sec, and design the garment that the premiership winning captain willwear in 2004.

There is the popular and very chic spotted design: as in
p1.gif

Then,for that extra romantic home game...
p2.gif

And now, for somethiong completely different....
p3.gif

p4.gif

bartman

Immortal
Nice attempts all.

But what is the attraction of the yellow shorts? Don't think players would be caught dead wearing that colour... and correct me if I'm wrong, Parra has never run out in yellow strides before.

I'm all for a fair bit of yellow on the jersey to set us apart from other, but I say leave the shorts blue as they are!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Misty, but I agree with Bartman, yellow shorts look like shit.

Can you give us fashion critics a few more options on the shorts.

I like the second jersey, though.

yy_cheng

Coach
Love the designs misty especially the 2nd one. The blue one with the yellow dots.

I reckon Yellow shorts would help us win. When we have the ball, the opposition would crack up laughing and there'll be heaps of holes in the diffence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
Misty Bee said:
Forum Idiot said:
those are all great misty! you did a helluva lot better than i did.

You are being hard on yourself, considering I copied your pics!
i noticed that you used them as a base but you did a really good job of ripping me off.....
youll be hearing from my attorney.

Clarkie

Juniors
Are you guys kidding???? Your jersey designs are HORRIBLE!! And before you tell me to design one better, I would rather leave that job to professional designers, I'm sure they have designed a great looking jersey. Can't wait to the launch night!

Forum Idiot

Bench
Clarkie said:
Are you guys kidding???? Your jersey designs are HORRIBLE!! And before you tell me to design one better, I would rather leave that job to professional designers, I'm sure they have designed a great looking jersey. Can't wait to the launch night!

we werent trying to be professionals. we were just having abit of fun. and they arent terrible. and i would like to see you do better. twig.

Clarkie

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
Clarkie said:

we werent trying to be professionals. we were just having abit of fun. and they arent terrible. and i would like to see you do better. twig.

Don't lower yourself to name calling. I never said you were trying to be professionals and in my opinion they were terrible.... but that's just my opinion so get over it! :)

Clarkie

Juniors
Far enough, bit hard for me to be a twig when i am female! But Oh well! I won't turn this into an argument. Hope you all are enjoying your day! :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Clarkie said:
Far enough, bit hard for me to be a twig when i am female! But Oh well! I won't turn this into an argument. Hope you all are enjoying your day! :)

Good call.

bartman

Immortal
Clarkie said:

There's no come back to that! Well done.