What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New emerging backs

Ron Jeremy

Coach
neeknitsuj said:
I always thought Shaun Foley at the Roosters was a good fullback, but it doesn't look like he'll be playing 1st grade this year.

Interesting you say that.....i saw him in the trial match up here this year against us and he played damn good, i thought he great strength and potential.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Karl McNicol

So cut we lost him. He will kill it at the Sharks if he pulls his thumb out

kav

Juniors
Sonny Bill is the best young talent I've seen in 40 odd years of watching rugby league.
He has got amazing strength, anticipation, footwork, ball skills and mobility - the complete package. Pity his private affairs leave a lot to be desired as that could be his downfall if he doesn't sort himself out soon.

Kav

macavity

Referee
Natalie's Daddy said:
You can thank Parramatta for him.

I think that there are a few more going to come through in the next few years as well.

I think he is actually a Newcastle boy originally....?

Bronx Goodwin
William Zillman
Krisnan Inu
Chris Lawrence
Israel Falou
Michael Jennings
Chase Stanley

These are the pick of the young outside backs, who have stamped their mark on the game this season.

Iafeta

Referee
Changa said:
Mick Crockett has a good future ahead of him at the Warriors, fast and tough, although he's not making his debut this year. Greg Eastwood's shown he's a future Kiwi international too, though he looks to have moved into the forwards permanently. Heaps of talent going around at the moment.

Eastwood is already a New Zealand international.

caylo

Bench
Dutchy said:
Manly developed Brett Stewart since he was 15...doesnt make him a Manly junior.

He didn't claim he was a parramatta jnr, just simple said you can thank parramatta for that. Which is true, we did develop him, but unfortunatly to many good young players ahead of him. Plus is is very small, but i never thought of him as a 5-8. I havn't seen much of him this year, but i hope he plays well.