What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new game... 'quote this image'

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ok.. lets try something different..

we start off with an image... eaach wednesday a new image is put on the board.. your job is to provide a quote for the image.. the person who winning quote for this week gets to put the new image up next wednesday, and gets to judge the winner of their picture..

ok.. we ready? i'll kick us off..

0,,6547161,00.jpg

Gatorade - most sporting teams pour it over their coach when they win a premiership.
Cronulla - the only team in the NRL who just drink the stuff.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Hmm what will I do when the sharks fold??

Or

Gatorade- if only greg bird and Brett seymour (sp) drank the stuff!

Nevan_

First Grade
"Brett, what have i told you about sticking that in my arse when cameras are around!!"

big pat

Coach

we start off with an image... eaach wednesday a new image is put on the board.. your job is to provide a quote for the image.. the person who winning quote for this week gets to put the new image up next wednesday, and gets to judge the winner of their picture..

0,,6547161,00.jpg

Gatorade - most sporting teams pour it over their coach when they win a premiership.
Cronulla - the only team in the NRL who just drink the stuff.

touch my gatorade and i'll slap you in the face.

0,,6547161,00.jpg

"I'd rather be doing push-ups in my undies".[/quote]

OurRedV

Juniors
"Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. Can he swing... from a web? No he *can't*, He's a pig. Look out! He is the Spider-Pig!"

Latest posts