What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New heritage jersey

Frederick

Staff member

I was going to buy this year's home jersey, but might have to get this one instead

Jono078

Referee
I totally came in here expecting everyone to crap on it.

I love it!

Brings back fond memories of when I just started supporting the Knights and they were a powerhouse team that could put 50 on anyone on their day!

Silent Knight

First Grade
Does anyone know if you can use your $20 voucher for this jersey if you’re a Knights member?

Update: I just called the Knights shop, if you're a member you can get $40 off the jersey. Just call them for the code if you're a member. No I'm not posting it here.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Does anyone know if you can use your $20 voucher for this jersey if you’re a Knights member?

Update: I just called the Knights shop, if you're a member you can get $40 off the jersey. Just call them for the code if you're a member. No I'm not posting it here.
Rats, wished I'd thought of that.

Guess I'll have to find something else to use it on

Latest posts