What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey for CS

I was open to a black or grey jersey but I can't believe how bad that looks. It doesnt even look like a jersey made a by a proper manufacturer.

Reebok have got no idea whatsoever. Pack it up.

I'm with you mate. I had initially supported the idea of a black/grey jersey, but that just looks wrong. Why is the Red V so low? and what's with the collar?

drake

First Grade
That's f**ked.

Seriously, someone at the club needs a smack upside the head. First Wolverine's alternative and now this?!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
at least it's not as bad as the away jersey LOL. Its actually not that bad really. Wonder what bizarre concoction the Buns have come up with.

watatank

Coach
separated at birth? or just reebok haven't sold enough melbourne demons jerseys...

Melbourne_Demons_Training_2671.jpg

Haha I actually thought it was the Bombers jersey. Just shows how much I pay attention to the AFL these days

God-King Dean

Immortal
We're the f**king Demons!

Not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting simple white-to-black change on our regular jersey.

Disappointing.

God-King Dean

Immortal
We're the f**king Demons!

Not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting simple white-to-black change on our regular jersey.

Disappointing.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am hoping I have missed a press conference to announce the charity shield has been rescheduled for April 1.

april-fool-illus.jpg

The only word that springs to mind is; embarrassing