What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New jerseys

ST09RM

Juniors
i would hate to think what the jersey could look like if they have another heritage round... im guessing our old yellow strip from fila? Would someone want to dare to make a example ? lol

MsStorm

Bench
i would hate to think what the jersey could look like if they have another heritage round... im guessing our old yellow strip from fila? Would someone want to dare to make a example ? lol

Timmah might be able to do it if we ask nicely.

i will not comment on this section until i see it in a picture as an actual jersey! but sometimes, why cant they stop changing it lol! every 5 years sounds good, not every 2 lol

Billythekid

First Grade
I've got one storm jersey that's about 5 or 6 years old (i think). I don't really like wearing jersey's i much prefer the normal shirts. I've got quite a few storm shirts, hats and socks but only 1 jersey.

Storm%20home%201%20jersey.jpg
Storm%20ladies%201%20jersey.jpg

please ignore prices and stuff, but this was taken off the storm member email!!!! pre sale for members tomorrow, if you are a member ring the member hotline and quote your number and you get to buy one. credit cards only! great christmas present for any storm fan. ive already begun convincin my mum!

markieboy

Juniors
Storm%20home%201%20jersey.jpg
Storm%20ladies%201%20jersey.jpg

please ignore prices and stuff, but this was taken off the storm member email!!!! pre sale for members tomorrow, if you are a member ring the member hotline and quote your number and you get to buy one. credit cards only! great christmas present for any storm fan. ive already begun convincin my mum!

What's the story with the ugly flourescent yellow thing in the middle of the jersey?!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
would be a good jersey if it wasnt for the ugly ME Bank smack bang in the middle, sticks out like dogs balls just like the WOW sponsor on broncos jersey as much as id want one i wont buy it because of the sh*t sponsor

markieboy

Juniors
There is no way I would pay money for that ugly ugly jersey. We are going to be the laughing stock of the league and will never win another Premiership wearing that sort of monstrosity!! :crazy:

What's the story with the ugly flourescent yellow thing in the middle of the jersey?!

yes the green logo is a bit of a let down! they changed their logo so we had to change with them !!

i dont mind it, it will add to my collection, my ive really enjoyed the pattens of late! not as much this one though!

MsStorm

Bench
There is no way I would pay money for that ugly ugly jersey. We are going to be the laughing stock of the league and will never win another Premiership wearing that sort of monstrosity!! :crazy:

Rubbish post..its not that bad!

Latest posts