What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jets website design

hrundi99

First Grade
By the time you read this, the new site design will be up and running.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated, even if I subsequently ignore it.

:cool:

TooheysNew

Coach
If you're talking about newtownjets.com none of the images work.

You need to replace the %5C with / i think.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
New site design is very nice and looks great compared to the old one but, yes in life there is always a but, and in my opinion, which counts for sh*te, the home page banner at top is well, ah, hmmm, not quite right? something about it? a little to busy to the eye maybe? but other than that the whole new setup is right up there with the best! well done old chap!

Jeffles

Bench
Now that I have had a better look I can offer some more constructive criticism.

I'd still like to see some more info on the site. A lot of info on the site is the same as before. The Jets Sports Club page is the same. It should have more about the bistro, function hire, raffles, etc.

The Henson Park page should list the 428, 423 and 412 as alternative routes to Henson Park. I can help in providing the information.

I like the aerial shot but I think a photo that shows the ground while a game is on would be good too. I took this one from another forum. If you were to use it I could put you in touch with the owner of the photo. Then again I'd prefer a photo of a sunny day when we had a better crowd.

P6110006.jpg

hrundi99 - will you be the webmaster?

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Ah the Mighty Jets putting the White Lady's to the sword, Again!,,,,,Aerial shot of Henson Park is a BLUR only really and in no way shows the glory of the royal and ancient, Please a better pic can be found surely. Yes bus routes and train stations need to be included in directions to the ground. After the nightmare of Aussie stadium and Telstra we have something really special in Henson Park,,,all the B/S about the antiquated facilities cuts no ice when confronted with the concrete and steel and downright rude staff of these so called showcases of the NRL! Hey while I'm at it the NRL storm Vs NQL game that followed the Jets - Steelers (Get Stuffed St George!) game was utter crap! we had the best game shown that day for sure! in fact is there anything we do that isnt better than all the rest???? long live the mighty Jets!

Jeffles

Bench
I am putting some things together for the new website.

I have already completed an updated list of "How to Get to Henson Park". Hopefully this will be uploaded soon.

I am now in the middle of writing a series of honours and records. One thing I am short of is a lst of NSW representatives. Since I do not have Out of the Blue, can anyone help me out?

PS I understand the Out of the Blue lists are incomplete. I found the full list of Aussie reps but not NSW. I undertsand John Bradstock is an example of someone that played for NSW but is not in the OOTB list.

Jeffles

Bench
It may yet NBB. The new website is nowhere near completion. As you can see, a lot of the content is simply moved from the old website. Over the sumer the content will be re-examined - some of it by yours truly.