What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Life Members For Wests Tigers

simmo05

Bench
That cheap old merkin has enough money to buy politis, crow , holmes a court, penns put together numerous times over, and we are still dirt poor, missed another shot at the finals. Yet we still reward him with a life membership? How bout help with some paperbags life member harry? Or some appartments!

macnaz

Staff member
That cheap old merkin has enough money to buy politis, crow , holmes a court, penns put together numerous times over, and we are still dirt poor, missed another shot at the finals. Yet we still reward him with a life membership? How bout help with some paperbags life member harry? Or some appartments!
The NRL( apparently)has blocked Trig from 3rd party payments due to him being a previous club sponsor.( not at arms length) They know dam well he can buy the whole competition.. but then again he is a tight wad so it wouldnt have eventuated anyway .
But he did put in millions towards the club I guess as a Meriton sponsor.

Edit above ( apparently)

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
The NRL( apparently)has blocked Trig from 3rd party payments due to him being a previous club sponsor.( not at arms length) They know dam well he can buy the whole competition.. but then again he is a tight wad so it wouldnt have eventuated anyway .

Edit above ( apparently)
We dont want sponsors, we want under the table cash! Thats how the whole comp runs. The broncos actually have a name for it, the thoroughbreds!!

stryker

First Grade
We dont want sponsors, we want under the table cash! Thats how the whole comp runs. The broncos actually have a name for it, the thoroughbreds!!
100%.
We need some shadey deals so we can compete. We as a club are the mugs who still promote local juniors and keep everything above board. Thats why we as a club are losers.

gordsy

Juniors
Our board is full of clowns as well. The only good bloke we ever had on the board was that Longmuire bloke {pretty sure that's his name} and Sheens convinced our knob head board to punt him.

simmo05

Bench

Edit above ( apparently)
I did hear the same. But im pretty sure trip a deal were both main sponsors of the titans and hayne while he was there.

macnaz

Staff member
I did hear the same. But im pretty sure trip a deal were both main sponsors of the titans and hayne while he was there.
But they are the Titans( nrl owned )
And we are merely just Weststigers.

It is a level playing field but it depends on what level your club is at...eg.Storm,Broncos,Rorters are all in the penthouse....WT where in the basement with the janitor and the down trodden.

Magpies Forever

Juniors

Edit above ( apparently)

Im sure of Harry T really wanted to challenge the NRL decision he would and Im damn sure the legal reps he would hire would be capable to showing up the NRL but he hasn't, so I can only presume he is happy with the status quo, Meriton Apartments do their little bit, but he himself will not. Imagine the TPA;s he could undertake if he wanted.

We need to find some others to be the wizard/s of WT's.