What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW MOVIE

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
That looks fantastic.I love the way it goes to the overhead cam when youve kicked.That way you can see the entire width of the field.

Top marks there for Sidhe.

Goleel

Juniors
That slowed down a fair bit longer than when I saw it played at the finals games last week, so maybe you control how long it slows down for? It'd be good if that happened, and if you spend too long aiming your kick you eventually get drilled by the defense.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
It could be, the better the kicker the slower it goes?

Like if a Prop was taking the kick it wouldn't slow down as much.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
tHe_MaC said:
It could be, the better the kicker the slower it goes?

Like if a Prop was taking the kick it wouldn't slow down as much.

This may have been answered, but you can choose designated kickers in the game, right?

tHe_MaC

Juniors
I would've thought anyone in the game could kick the ball if they got it?

The only designated kicker would be the goalkicker?

Goleel

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Mario said it slows down the same for every kicker, but with lower rated kickers like props it doesn't go exactly to where they kick it to, and most of the time the kicks are wayward and inaccurate, and the top kickers kick it exactly where you direct it to.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
tHe_MaC said:
I would've thought anyone in the game could kick the ball if they got it?

The only designated kicker would be the goalkicker?

What I meant was, can you choose a designated kicker, say if you can change the goal kicker eg. change Brisbanes goal kicker, from Devere to Webcke.

Dragon

Coach
Yes you can parra_fan. And if your designated goal kicker gets injured, you have to choose another.

umosay

Juniors
Great camera work, i like it how it goes over head after the kick so you can see your chasers