What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New nic for RifRaf

rastus

Juniors
Since rifraf has been a frequent visitor to this forum he has had much to say about nothing. There is, however, one memorable exception.

Apparently he has a sore neck viewing Souths position on the ladder relative to his team "wastes". As I rightly pointed out, if he got a sore neck looking that short a distance then he must suffer from an extremely weak backbone. Therefore I feel it appropriate to dub him with the new nic "spineless".

He does have the option of combining it in any form with his existing nic .........."spineless rifraf" sounds good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

rastus said:
Since rifraf has been a frequent visitor to this forum he has had much to say about nothing. There is, however, one memorable exception.

Apparently he has a sore neck viewing Souths position on the ladder relative to his team "wastes". As I rightly pointed out, if he got a sore neck looking that short a distance then he must suffer from an extremely weak backbone. Therefore I feel it appropriate to dub him with the new nic "spineless".

He does have the option of combining it in any form with his existing nic .........."spineless rifraf" sounds good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't stop there Rastus.....also thrown in TigerPete=PussiePete (has a better ring to it !!!!) :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
So once again you started getting beaten on a thread so you created another.... God your weak and pathetic. Your obession with me is getting freaky, you'll start a website on me next.. Fanzine perhaps??
Now all you've got is name calling.... Ha ha ha you poor poor pathetic piece of crap.... Your very, very sad......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ratsus

Juniors
Slugs said:
rastus said:

Don't stop there Rastus.....also thrown in TigerPete=PussiePete (has a better ring to it !!!!) :lol: :lol:

How about for you Boyfriend? I love you Slugs and would like you to root me please?

rastus

Juniors
My how original creating the nic "ratsus". Talk about obssesive compulsive. Oh well, i suppose that goes well with "spineless". But gee your nic is getting longer and longer "obsessive compulsive spineless rifraf" . Actually, can I have your permission to turn that into an acronym.

RifRaf

Juniors
And as for obsessive compulsive, starting 2 new threads about a forum poster within 24 hrs??? Hmmmmmmm........ And now all these pet names for me...................... You are a scary person..................

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
do souths have red and green for any other reason than the fact that it looks like something Tezza would throw up after another hevy night on the turps.

daslacker

Juniors
rastus said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

spineless rifraf :lol:

Surely even a souths supporter could
come up with something better than that

good1

Tigerpete

Juniors
Geez ratsarse, So you decide to start another thread because your beaten yet again????? Why dont you fight like your club did and win back some pride...................PUSSEY!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must'nt be nasty enough to these nancy boys, you pair get new nics and I miss out, come on ratfuzz what's my nickname seeing that your so talented and extremely funny!!!! :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Maybe he had to call an english translator in so he understood english. Gibber is all he understands..................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RifRaf

Juniors
Let me geuss what will happen now? RatsArse and Slugs will start another thread because they sucked again???

Slugs

simon says said:
Wow,there are some serious Tigers on this forum,oh well at least you get your numbers up!!!

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: