What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL based web series

Nugby

Juniors
Didn't enjoy the second as much as the first - for example, wtf was the point of the first scene!?! How did the akward "I've got Foxtel" scenes add in any way? - but some good work and I reckon you can mine the Blonde and Mexican AFL supporter for comedy gold the whole season. I'll definitely continue to give it a chance.

applesauce

Bench
Didn't enjoy the second as much as the first - for example, wtf was the point of the first scene!?! How did the akward "I've got Foxtel" scenes add in any way? - but some good work and I reckon you can mine the Blonde and Mexican AFL supporter for comedy gold the whole season. I'll definitely continue to give it a chance.

It looked to me that they were going for a character similar to that of Jonah Hill's off Forgetting Sarah Marshell.

Jakemcc

Juniors
hey all

thanks again for all the support

we are number 27 most subcribed channel in australia atm.

make sure you pass it around so we can get some more subs

thanks again guys

Jake

Jakemcc

Juniors
hey all just so you know

the facebook page is going to be the place to see exclusive extra feature footage.

stuff like cast members tips of the week and behind the scenes of the show footage.

make sure you like the page or you will miss out!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/thetippingcomp

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Sound quality was way down on ep 3. What happened there? Ep 1 & 2 had minor issues that could easily be fixed. Ep 3 was just poor. Some sound/lines were soft and others too loud, I had to play with the volume all the way through as if I was doing the mixing myself. Some of the dialogue, especially early on you couldn't even hear.

What are you shooting it on? What are you using for the sound recording?

Framing still meh. Have to be so careful when shooting office scenes because there are so many desks/doorways/ceilings that create straight lines, and when you're shooting some handheld/shoulder it's very easy to be concentrating on the actors too much and forget that the background and other layers need to be framed properly.

Paullyboy

Coach
The first was definitely the best so far, got the surprise of my life when jacqui popped up, had no idea she was doing this. Having said that, it's hard to like any of the characters at the moment. It's all good to have one prick, but that only works if there are a mix of characters I think.

I also think you could possibly milk more out of bagging certain teams or players. The line in the first one about getting negative points one year and saying "how is that possible, even if i got all away teams,I mean surely the cowboys hosted the dragons at some point" was a brilliant line I thought.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Jakemcc

Juniors
hey guys episode 4 is out tomorrow dont miss out.

like and fav the video as well as the facebook lage

thanks guys

Latest posts