What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL.com hard to use

NRL.com - rate it on the 2005 version

• Total voters

Estoboy

Juniors
Maybe its just me, but i'm finding the new NRL.com really hard to use.
Alot of the pictures arn't showing or taking an age to download. The layout is garbage. Everything is everywhere. The ads are all huge and the actual content looks like its there just to fill the gaps.
I am trying to find the team lists and I can't even find where to begin.

Somehow I think its been designed for high-end users with all the latest Flash software, highspeen internet access and seamless firewalls.

I dunno about the rest of you, but last year's version was MUCH easier to use.

jamesgould

Juniors
It's tricky to work out ... I haven't summoned up the enthusiasm yet to try and navigate my way round it.

McLovin

Staff member
It's rubbish. Last years was simple and easy to use. You could find tables and teams easily...

*Paul*

Juniors
Estoboy said:
I am trying to find the team lists and I can't even find where to begin.
Are they even on there?

There was a fairly comprehensive records section which seems to gave evaporated too.

Corbin

Juniors
cant stand it, ill be relying on LU much more for my info this year.

Could LU do a same sort of thing to what NRL did last year? in regards to the match profiles and team lineups?

Not a bad idea really

Mighty Tiger

Bench
NRL.com will have some changes/additions over the next 2 weeks, the overall layout won't change much this year but a few features will be added that people are complaining about

Electric_Eels

Juniors
i prefer last years tipping comp style too, picking the margins made it more interesting last year between mates

Morenito

Juniors
Electric_Eels said:
i prefer last years tipping comp style too, picking the margins made it more interesting last year between mates

YES YES and YES

Last years style was awesome... What the go?

I finished 14th:D

PB

Bench
Compared to the amount of information on other major sporting websites around the world like MLB and the English FA, it is an absolute pile of puke! Rather embaressing actually...

Latest posts