What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL.com hard to use

NRL.com - rate it on the 2005 version

• Total voters

Jono078

Referee
I hate all the new extra stats aswell.. Last years had everything I needed to view and its gone :(.

shadow grinder

First Grade
wtf????

im trying to find stats from round 1..i go to the "console" and press round 1 but the schedule for round 2 appears...is there another way to get to the stats page?

Goleel

Juniors
The new site makes it f**king difficult to get tackles and hitup stats in one go for people who may or may not be running VNRL style competitions this season, it's making it a freaking chore compared to last year. Don't fix what ain't broken I say.

Paullyboy

Coach
I think thats exactly why they have done it. They havent hid the fact they dont want people using their stats for competitions - and by doing this they are still supplying the general public with free stats, but also making it more annoying for VNRL type people.

Bloody nrl.com.

And now I see they've taken down all the stats again? Its back to that crappy big thing with all their Ad's.

colonel_123

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
I think thats exactly why they have done it. They havent hid the fact they dont want people using their stats for competitions - and by doing this they are still supplying the general public with free stats, but also making it more annoying for VNRL type people.

Bloody nrl.com.

And now I see they've taken down all the stats again? Its back to that crappy big thing with all their Ad's.

But worse then that, with the console once again disappearing into the ether, there goes the ladder, injury updates, judiciary updates, etc etc...

raidersforme

Juniors
I have started this because of pet hates i have with NRL.com please feel free to list yours

1 you cannot see who is injuired or on suspension unless you go to previous round

2 casuality list is old and is not updated has no info in club i know a lot of players there but some i don't

3 Judiciary does no club info and no expected back round info

4 no player head to head stats

5 no top 5 senario ie (club attack defense etc)

6 no player top ten eg goals tries metres etc

Otherwise like look and feel responds fast after all the upgrades last week with it down now very reliable thumbs up just miss some of last years items that where very handy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I like the new way it's set up - but not the way it's kept working or the content. It needs to expand to include stats, comprehensively. For an official website it's POOR and PATHETIC to not be updated properly.

Someone needs to tell the lackey to do his job properly.

raidersforme

Juniors
in light of this i think there should be a poll one we can make a sticky and send to nrl about WE HATE THE NEW SITE GIVE US WHAT WE WANT ON THERE

Latest posts