What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Nrl Rape Claim

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
You've added an "s" strides that isn't there. Singular not plural and I believe you will find it is one department.
I copied it from the first news article posted .... but yeah thats better with no s - i was getting worried

Hellsy

Immortal
ParraDude_Jay said:
When will who learn? You're assuming this is true?

Actually if you were able to read my mind you would know that my comments were more directed at players 'being out in public and getting themselves in the papers, dragging Rugby League through the papers as well'

But you obviously didn't know that so you assumed to know what I meant.
Assume = Makes an ass out of u and me

I don't judge anyone without knowing the story, as you will be able to see shold you look back through all the Tim/Jarryd/Eric/Pig allegations we have had this season alone

Cheers

Hindyscrack

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
I just think it's not fair to judge these players before anything has happened. Look what happened with the Bulldogs, there was no evidence or charges but that club will carry that incident around with them forever. What's stopping anyone from just making these allegations to get their 15 minutes of fame?

The allegations could very well be true but to blame the players before any police have investigated doesn't seem right to me.

Well said Jay...

Everyone is always so quick to jump on their high horse and bag the lviving daylights out of any speculation regarding an NRL player...

We all know how many of these things pan out in the end... Remember the result of last time Ray reported an incident? A lot of carrying on from all media, the public with a non story in the end...

If the allegations are true, feel free to jump up and down and tell the world how bad footy players are, and how great a citizen you are... (which I have no problem if an allegation of this nature is true, but cannot stand when it is a non event such as a drunk player in a nightclub)

Gronk said:
She alledged that she may have been given the "date rape" drug. Thats why she said MAY.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay is on the wireless now.

5 out of every 1000 rape cases that women claim to have been drugged involve any date rape style sedative. The vast majority of cases are a result of too much alcohol and poor decisions.

fish eel

Immortal
702 just named a player - if you were listening you would have heard who, if not, then it's not for me to post.

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
702 just named a player - if you were listening you would have heard who, if not, then it's not for me to post.

fish, did they name the player who's unit it was???..because that's become common knowledge.

The Colonel

Immortal
So how did they get into his unit?

Not that I should say anything. All my mates have keys to my place and are regularly here to steal my beers and use my stuff when I'm not around. Haha, bastards!

Smartman

Juniors
Im just glad its not the bulldogs, other teams have taken the limelight this year in regards to incidents ie Broncos, Eels and Tigers :cool:

Bigfella

Coach
Maybe, smatman. But then again, the frequent court appearances by reni matua and sonny-bill williams, terororist pranks at the airport by nate miles, and brawling by fans just hasn't been big enough news at Belmore by their normal standards...

After all the Bulldogs have only had one police task force created in their honour this year, so it's been a fine season for them. Real ambassadors for the code.