What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Nrl Rape Claim

Gronk

Staff member
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay just reported that an NRL player is under investigation from an incident last night.

Parra Guru

Coach
IF it's true, I hope they find the people responsible.

I hope for the game's sake it's just Hadley jumping the gun

Suitman

Post Whore
Gronk said:
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay just reported that an NRL player is under investigation from an incident last night.

Ray finishes at 1 pm. Your post was 2.51. Sure it was Rayyyyyyy?

Suity

shiftysmith

Juniors
i heard something as i was passing the radio,i think they also stated the player is not in a semi final team......please dont quote me

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay jumped on the phone. The club was supposed to hold a press conference at 2.30pm but didnt front.

Parra Guru

Coach
We should settle down with the speculation about who is involved until we know the whole story, or if the allegations are even true.

fish eel

Immortal
i think the wisest thing to do would be for everyone just to wait until we get something more concrete.

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
i think the wisest thing to do would be for everyone just to wait until we get something more concrete.

Thanks fishy.

Speculation will be deleted so please refrain from comment on who what where and when until we have something more than rumour and innuendo.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I know it's a no brainer...but can i remind everyone not to mention any club or player mames that was alleged to have been involved without a link

Suitman

Post Whore
I didn't think it would be long before the mods got on here quaking in their gum boots. :lol:

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I know it's a no brainer...but can i remind everyone not to mention any club or player mames that was alleged to have been involved without a link

OK, so you've just narrowed it down to all the horses and donkeys playing in the nrl ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
:lol: :lol:

That might get deleted by one of the gum boot wearing mods....you're pushing your luck suity

Ok then, maybe it's not an NRL player. Maybe it's someone from the Marconi Stallions?

Suity