What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New old fella

big pat

Coach
my memory is so bad, i can't remember the sharks last premiership, oh and good morning to you Quigs ye old reprobate.

OldMan Dragin'

Juniors
Frenzy said ' If you come visit us in the Sharks forum you will meet Quigs, the owner of eraofthebiff!! '
Sorry I might be old but I'm not stupid, and one thing I remember my parents telling me, when I was a youngster, never, ever swim with sharks! :crazy:

muzby said ' and if you do want to meet quigs, you probably have more chance of meeting him here '
Speak of the devil! :)

Hi Quigs,
Look forward to seeing the new site.
As for having anything wrong with me, I don't, at least as far as I can rememeber. :eek:
' If you want to start with a donation send it off to me ' Hows that saying go ' charity begins at home '
Besides, I'm are so tight that I only breathe in. :D

Cheers,
OldMan Dragin'

big pat

Coach
Frenzy said ' If you come visit us in the Sharks forum you will meet Quigs, the owner of eraofthebiff!! '
Sorry I might be old but I'm not stupid, and one thing I remember my parents telling me, when I was a youngster, never, ever swim with sharks! :crazy:

muzby said ' and if you do want to meet quigs, you probably have more chance of meeting him here '
Speak of the devil! :)

Hi Quigs,
Look forward to seeing the new site.
As for having anything wrong with me, I don't, at least as far as I can rememeber. :eek:
' If you want to start with a donation send it off to me ' Hows that saying go ' charity begins at home '
Besides, I'm are so tight that I only breathe in. :D

Cheers,
OldMan Dragin'

Quigs wouldn't shout if a shark bit him.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Shows how old I am it never dawned on me regarding the double meaning of my post title

Sorry, no beer and bitches only memories and plenty of those little blue pills.............just kidding

Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Cheers,
OldMan Dragin'
I know why you take those little blue pills???
So you wont roll of the bed at night:lol::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Welcome Old man:D

Quigs

Immortal
I only occassionally frequent this den of eniquity because some of the old folks need some direction and it gives some of the politically correct in here the sh!ts.

p-62-5.jpg

Go the bluebags !!!!

And the brain dead ones are always good fun.

And .......... and ........ I won a Willow quiz back years ago and he never ever paid up

And the boys of the NYPD choir's still singing Galway Bay
And the bells are ringing out
For christmas day.

I know who the shonky double standards tightarse is in the rooms. He should get the job running the NRL.

Cheers
Quigs