What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new parramatt recordings

tigerdude said:
DaleyIsGod said:
Unfortunately for me the link is not working. And I feel like I'm really missing something special....sooo damn. :cry:

lol ur missing out on how funny it is definately ahahahahhahah also are you a quik fan? hes my fav

haha holy shit wher'ed you come from bro? Yeah I'm a huge Quik fan.

OK thanks ot my good pal that guy......who kindly emailed me them...i am now pissing myself laughing.. Halfy you have inspired me to fix my mic and do something similar.

tigerdude

Juniors
i came straight outta compton... nah man um shit i got into quik becoz he was producing at bungalo where my fav rapper (bizzy bone) had just joined. i decided to check out his shit after hearing a few songs her n there n i really got into his stuff. now i listen to all his shit plus suga free, mausberg, hi-c all his friends, n hes dvd goes off, got a lot of his songs but hopefully gonna import some of his cdz to australia coz u cant find them no where !

tigerdude said:
i came straight outta compton... nah man um sh*t i got into quik becoz he was producing at bungalo where my fav rapper (bizzy bone) had just joined. i decided to check out his sh*t after hearing a few songs her n there n i really got into his stuff. now i listen to all his sh*t plus suga free, mausberg, hi-c all his friends, n hes dvd goes off, got a lot of his songs but hopefully gonna import some of his cdz to australia coz u cant find them no where !

LOL freaky....Bizzy's my fav rapper too.

MEE

Juniors
tigerdude said:
i came straight outta compton... nah man um sh*t i got into quik becoz he was producing at bungalo where my fav rapper (bizzy bone) had just joined. i decided to check out his sh*t after hearing a few songs her n there n i really got into his stuff. now i listen to all his sh*t plus suga free, mausberg, hi-c all his friends, n hes dvd goes off, got a lot of his songs but hopefully gonna import some of his cdz to australia coz u cant find them no where !
What the f**k is this person saying?

ParraMatt

Bench
Haha... We make a unique combo half-man. I think its time for an album, Our First EP is due out in 1 Month. Word has is there will be a 14 Song Cd. All written by ParraMatt and sung by Half-Man. And word also has it that "falls" will be on the Cd.

tigerdude

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:
tigerdude said:

i hate karyzie bone for disowning bizzy
hes an ass

but the group is all back togheter if you didnt know and might tour australia this year !!!!!
thats crazy whats your fav song. id have to go with way too strong i have so much of his music, i have the gift cant wait for his album to drop this yr.

tigerdude said:
DaleyIsGod said:
tigerdude said:

hes an ass

but the group is all back togheter if you didnt know and might tour australia this year !!!!!
thats crazy whats your fav song. id have to go with way too strong i have so much of his music, i have the gift cant wait for his album to drop this yr.

DJ U neek...we need to take em back to the projects man like...1988. ;-) I can almost guarantee I have as much music as you. Are you a member of the ubb or btnhboard.com? anyway yeah...I knew they were back together. Have you heard Bizzy's "Hollywood" he disses Krayzie pretty hard in that one....cos Krayzie accused Bizzy of f**king his girlfreind during the making of thug world order...There was a bunch of Thugline "unreleased gems" that hit the net last year..anyway one of them Krayzie does an entire song dissing Bizzy. And theres a voicemail message at the start of Bizzy dissing the shit outta Krayzie on his phone lol...anyway Layzie & Bizzy are supposed to be bringing out a duo album just the two of them. I Cant wait for that....I still dunno how Krayzie feels towards Biz though...apparently Dr. Dre wants to sign them to aftermath for a one album deal. But that looks like its on hold at the moment.

socksie

Juniors
hahahaha

you know parramatt i dont understand why your girlfriend left you
you should've just serenaded her and she'd be back quicksmart

tigerdude

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:
tigerdude said:
DaleyIsGod said:
tigerdude said:

hes an ass

DJ U neek...we need to take em back to the projects man like...1988. ;-) I can almost guarantee I have as much music as you. Are you a member of the ubb or btnhboard.com? anyway yeah...I knew they were back together. Have you heard Bizzy's "Hollywood" he disses Krayzie pretty hard in that one....cos Krayzie accused Bizzy of f***ing his girlfreind during the making of thug world order...There was a bunch of Thugline "unreleased gems" that hit the net last year..anyway one of them Krayzie does an entire song dissing Bizzy. And theres a voicemail message at the start of Bizzy dissing the sh*t outta Krayzie on his phone lol...anyway Layzie & Bizzy are supposed to be bringing out a duo album just the two of them. I Cant wait for that....I still dunno how Krayzie feels towards Biz though...apparently Dr. Dre wants to sign them to aftermath for a one album deal. But that looks like its on hold at the moment.

haha yeah i know man got all the info on a 2 z entertainment. Apparently the thing bout dre is true but they havent signed. I hope they dont i really hate dre, hes shit, i think quik producing theyt shit would be awsome, hes beats are always of the hook. I have heard the hollywood song, its on the true crime sountrack, i know theres a part where he disses ruthless n says bungalo bright n something or the other. Not a bad song

So about quik, what your fav quik songs. Id have to go with inside out, even though he doesnt perform on it and nothing can go past quik is the name

Latest posts