What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new parramatt recordings

tigerdude

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Bone Thugs best song is 'If i could teach the world"
or "thug Luv"

they good but helllllllll no lol um the whole creepin on ah come up cd which includes foe tha love of $ and thuggish ruggish n my fav on that cd is no surrender

but my 3 alltime favs are 1st of the month, CHANGE THE WORLD, east 99

tigerdude said:
DaleyIsGod said:
tigerdude said:
DaleyIsGod said:
tigerdude said:
i came straight outta compton... nah man um sh*t i got into quik becoz he was producing at bungalo where my fav rapper (bizzy bone) had just joined. i decided to check out his sh*t after hearing a few songs her n there n i really got into his stuff. now i listen to all his sh*t plus suga free, mausberg, hi-c all his friends, n hes dvd goes off, got a lot of his songs but hopefully gonna import some of his cdz to australia coz u cant find them no where !

LOL freaky....Bizzy's my fav rapper too.

i hate karyzie bone for disowning bizzy
hes an ass

but the group is all back togheter if you didnt know and might tour australia this year !!!!!
thats crazy whats your fav song. id have to go with way too strong i have so much of his music, i have the gift cant wait for his album to drop this yr.

DJ U neek...we need to take em back to the projects man like...1988. ;-) I can almost guarantee I have as much music as you. Are you a member of the ubb or btnhboard.com? anyway yeah...I knew they were back together. Have you heard Bizzy's "Hollywood" he disses Krayzie pretty hard in that one....cos Krayzie accused Bizzy of f***ing his girlfreind during the making of thug world order...There was a bunch of Thugline "unreleased gems" that hit the net last year..anyway one of them Krayzie does an entire song dissing Bizzy. And theres a voicemail message at the start of Bizzy dissing the sh*t outta Krayzie on his phone lol...anyway Layzie & Bizzy are supposed to be bringing out a duo album just the two of them. I Cant wait for that....I still dunno how Krayzie feels towards Biz though...apparently Dr. Dre wants to sign them to aftermath for a one album deal. But that looks like its on hold at the moment.

haha yeah i know man got all the info on a 2 z entertainment. Apparently the thing bout dre is true but they havent signed. I hope they dont i really hate dre, hes sh*t, i think quik producing theyt sh*t would be awsome, hes beats are always of the hook. I have heard the hollywood song, its on the true crime sountrack, i know theres a part where he disses ruthless n says bungalo bright n something or the other. Not a bad song

So about quik, what your fav quik songs. Id have to go with inside out, even though he doesnt perform on it and nothing can go past quik is the name

My fav Quik tracks are
Bomb Bud II, Sexuality, Dollarz N Sense, Down Down Down, Trouble Remix, & Do I Love Her.

Bone well they remain my fav recording arists of all time. So there whole catalogue is pretty amazing. The entire first 3 albums are non-skippable.

Latest posts