What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
y64uwh8eiofycdtxrzeukdttuhg.jpg

Bwahaha. My friend Sarah informed me that she was on the website, so I went looking. She's famous! She's the one in the German barmaid outfit.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You should see the ones in her Facebook profile. That one is the tamest I've seen from that night. No idea why they chose to post it.

McLovin

Staff member
y64uwh8eiofycdtxrzeukdttuhg.jpg

Bwahaha. My friend Sarah informed me that she was on the website, so I went looking. She's famous! She's the one in the German barmaid outfit.

Good complection and facial structure with that one. I say you throw all your eggs in the one basket and have a crack Mis...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I say you throw all your eggs in the one basket and have a crack Mis...

We're taking salsa lessons together for the next four weeks. Alas, her boyfriend is a top guy and I don't think he'd appreciate it.

McLovin

Staff member
Monk if you have any hotties i'll gladly trade you some of the good quality roughheads in my clan...

Let's say 1 hottie for 2 good blokes?

Misanthrope

Staff member
You guys are such bloody cavemen! I bet you're all single and still living at home.

Shame on you for objectifying my friend, you bastards! I hope your mother doesn't let you have any supper this evening. And clean your rooms!

She's a top girl, really. Completely down to earth. She's even tagging along for the zombie walk next week as a zombie stripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.