What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
To be honest, you've not lived until you've ruined a fifteen year old. Nothing quite as satisfying as dooming somebody to a good sixty years of disappointment.

I find the easiest way is to get them to become Cronulla supporters and let the Sharks do the hard yards.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
To be honest, you've not lived until you've ruined a fifteen year old. Nothing quite as satisfying as dooming somebody to a good sixty years of disappointment.

I find the easiest way is to get them to become Cronulla supporters and let the Sharks do the hard yards.
:lol: I like that. A lot. :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's just silly.. :fist:

I know, it's not feasible, really. By fifteen years of age, they should already have seen enough Cronulla chokes to know it's not likely to change. Got to get them younger, when they're still stupidly optimistic.

Misanthrope

Staff member
l_e5ebb579c973417183e9a29def127efd.jpg

Terrible photo of me, but proof I know the gorgeous girl from the previous pic :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Confusion and desire are so easily confused by those who have never seen a woman expressing the latter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.