What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy

Bench
Alba said:
this is ME in Roy Bell's suit MWAHAHAHAHAHA
P1010162.jpg

I didn't realise Avril Lavinge sung at ten pin bowling alleys.

Alba

Coach
well Dani i just thought id put it on cause u know i was drunk and full of stupid ideas!

Twiz my eyes were red cause im evil MWAHAHAHA

R&S u have to have atleast one fault when ur as perfect as me so its the nose i guess .. :)

Hoggy please do not EVER compare me to Avril Lavigne .. PLEASE!

Alba

Coach
um well ill have to consult Roy on that one but i doubt that there will be a wedding :)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
woah albs, 180, i'm like 168 and i thought i was tall!

the guy up there, i guess he is a football player. i think its probably just the angle of the photo but it looks like he has an overbite and no chin, its kinda ... goofy

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Feez_Giggles said:
woah albs, 180, i'm like 168 and i thought i was tall!

the guy up there, i guess he is a football player. i think its probably just the angle of the photo but it looks like he has an overbite and no chin, its kinda ... goofy

im only 165.....feez your taller then me

Azkatro

First Grade
I have a photo. Well, one of us do. We'd show you all a picture of the head of the body we're attached to but you know, what's the point? It's not like he's using speech recognition software to write these posts. We're doing all the work here, so a photo of one of us is much more relevant.

This is a picture of Righty. Notice the horrible, f**ked up index finger. That's arthritis. Righty did that playing touch football - picture chasing someone with the ball, lunging out with your hands to make a touch and having that player's heel kick up and directly jar your finger. Yeah, that's what dislocated it, and because of the arthritic condition of the bones, it will never heal.

Nonetheless, by far the coolest hand typing on these forums today IMO.

azk_hand.jpg

TooheysNew

Coach
My hand would be cooler. My right little finger can't straighten at all, and the tendon has fused so it barely moves at all. My right index finger is bent right at the first knuckle - so the tip of it touches my middle finger.

I'll post a pic when I get around to it.

Take that alba. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.