What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
parra_panther said:
Well, better maintain the validity of this thread...

47045_47045_0_1_0_2427.jpg

Aargh!!! My eyes!!! They burn!!!!!!!

:lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
What the?! I guess that site doesn't allow remote hosting... perhaps it was best that you didn't see it... :lol:

Alba

Coach
me and the future captain of South Sydney and Australian Representative -->John Sutton .. hes a legend!!

mensutto.jpg

Alba

Coach
me, Mad Pup and Ally (DoGzRuLe) .. hehe =) and btw no im not taller than him it was the way we were both standing
laurenmadpupnally.jpg

Azkatro

First Grade
Alba said:
me, Mad Pup and Ally (DoGzRuLe) .. hehe =) and btw no im not taller than him it was the way we were both standing
laurenmadpupnally.jpg
What's the deal behind the touching your face and aiming your tongue towards Luke? Looks highly questionable, unless you explain it!

Alba

Coach
Azkatro said:
What's the deal behind the touching your face and aiming your tongue towards Luke? Looks highly questionable, unless you explain it!

haha it was just a thing we decided to do!! and i plan to get a better one where we actually get in closer! make it look funnier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.