What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An41

Juniors
Immortal said:
Do you wear ugh-boots, chloe & Alba?

and HUGE bug eyed sunnies, I hope not.

Evertime I see a chick with them I feel like ripping it off their face and stepping it to little pieces.

They might aswell wear the police riot mask.

chloe

Juniors
I hate sunnies! They look lame on me, but I think they look nice on other people.

I don't wear ugg boots either.

God-King Dean

Immortal
HAHAH, agreed An41. I f*cking hate ugh-boot wearers. They think they looks just precious but in reality they look like moles. I tell them that too

An41

Juniors
chloe said:
I hate sunnies! They look lame on me, but I think they look nice on other people.

:D
Its a good thing that you dont.

God-King Dean

Immortal
chloe said:

Clever girl. How old are you BTW? I don't like guessing a girls age, can get you in trouble

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL, I don't wanna blow smoke up my arse Chloe but I did a bit of modelling myself back when I lived in Mudgee. I've got one pic...

pic_200x150_ken_sutcliffe.jpg

Blue Steel!

Alba

Coach
Phillips said:
yeah, i might put a pic up later, for a "price" ;-)

and what would that price be my dear ??

no Immortal i do not wear ugh boots they are nasty imho .. i hate seein chicks in the middle of winter at the footy in mini skirts and ugh boots! EW get some fashion sense!

Alba

Coach
i would prolly root me .. if i was another girl .. or possibly another guy :|

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:oops: i wear ugg boots....but only at home.......but the one thing i hate is those boots that look like they cut bundy bears feet off those stupid fluffy ones.....and when you see girls in mini skirts and half their chests hanging out with them on its like please go home and put clothes and shoes on you dirty skank

Status
Not open for further replies.