What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azkatro

First Grade
Why do people insist on showing off their stomachs in this day and age? Everywhere I go.. midriff midriff midriff.

What's next? Pants that have a little hole in the backside so a bit of your bum skin is on display?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What's Dennis Scott doing with that towel?:lol: looks like he's hiding something, btw you look hot Alba.

Alba

Coach
Dilmah said:
You really are a little camera whore aren't you Alba. ;-)

i truly am Dilmah .. and it was really very hard to stay away when i have so many new photos :(

MysteryGirl

First Grade
pretty sure you've seen them, Andy.:p

Alba - looks like you'll have to stay then just so you can post more :D

Alba

Coach
Azkatro said:
Why do people insist on showing off their stomachs in this day and age? Everywhere I go.. midriff midriff midriff.

What's next? Pants that have a little hole in the backside so a bit of your bum skin is on display?

btw if u hava hot stomach why not sho it .. its not like i was half naked .. theres nothing wrong with what i had on

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
the mid driff tops went out a couple of years ago...not that im complaining, but yeah abit passe

Status
Not open for further replies.