What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHD

Juniors
Of course you have, but half the people who shove their photo up feel the need to be self depreciating beforehand to a) lower peoples expectations so they look better in comparison and b) receive sychophantic comment after comment about "hey! dun be so hard on urself u look good!" from idiots.
Also, is it just me or does John Morris look worryingly like a ventriloquists dummy?

marknjohn.jpg

SHD

Juniors
No idea. But furthering the ventriloquism thing, he appears to have his hand up John Morris' colon.

SHD

Juniors
Well he certainly looks like a dummy and the angle certainly makes it looks like he could be sitting on a knee getting operated, so to speak...

SHD

Juniors
I think it's really just the guy's perfectly white teeth and wooden jawline, it really is uncanny. I was shocked to see him plastered all over my local Tarocash store.

Alba

Coach
johnny does look a little fake but only cause of his blinding smile .. i love white teeth anyway :)

ahhh Nugget=Cheerleader of the Year!! w00t! o btw Jordan yep ur a little cutie but u need a hot hairstyle imo .. Chad Robinson style .. :p

Jordan

Juniors
Alba said:
johnny does look a little fake but only cause of his blinding smile .. i love white teeth anyway :)

ahhh Nugget=Cheerleader of the Year!! w00t! o btw Jordan yep ur a little cutie but u need a hot hairstyle imo .. Chad Robinson style .. :p

Yeh, my hair wasn't really brushed for that photo...I'd only just got out of the shower.. never been real big on hairstyles anyway; always worn a hat..

btw, I think that pic makes me look about 15 years old, when I'm actually 19... although I've never really changed in appearance all that much. For instance, the other day my little brother had some counsellor or something come to our house to talk to him about his criminal activities.. Anyways, I answer the door and it's my grade 2 teacher.. I must have looked like I saw a ghost, but I didn't say anything.. but can you believe it, she recognised me!.. I was grade 2 ffs... 7 years old.. you'd think I'd have changed a bit since then, eh? :)

Alba

Coach
lol yes u do have a baby face but thats good cause when you're old you won't look it!

Jordan

Juniors
Damnit! No, not 12... 19! I was born in 1986... That's it, I'm going to have to get another picture that makes me at least look my age. Give me a few days and I'll grow some facial hair or something :p

Alba

Coach
me too .. all i need is about 3 days of not shaving .. i should add ATLEAST 6months to my age!

Jordan

Juniors
Isn't it funny how when you're young you want to look old (er) and when you're old you want to look young?

Give me 3 days and I'll deadset look 30...

:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts