What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Picture_0063.jpg

Your intellectual superior

Misanthrope

Staff member

I expected something more humorous from a fan of Micallef. Seriously, you've disappointed me. I thought his was thinking man's humour.

Alba

Coach
atomic_crimson said:
it was about 6 double vodka and raspberries later.... i also remember carrying you back to the hotel that nite :p

yeh 6 doubles and half an hour later! its not as if i paced myself! HAHA!! didnt mitch carry me back?? ffs i cant remember ...

Twizzle said:
so what song were you singing in that pic

i believe it was the Grease Megamix .. well that was the first song we sang dunno if thats the photo that was taken but ..

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Alba said:
yeh 6 doubles and half an hour later! its not as if i paced myself! HAHA!! didnt mitch carry me back?? ffs i cant remember ...

i believe it was the Grease Megamix .. well that was the first song we sang dunno if thats the photo that was taken but ..

i helped him cos he was struggling.... no u didnt pace urself i guess that is what happens when the bar tender is giving you free drinks! tsk tsk

and yeh i was grease!

Zoidberg

First Grade
CWBush said:

I expected something more humorous from a fan of Micallef. Seriously, you've disappointed me. I thought his was thinking man's humour.

Meh! Ya get what you pay for.

You want funny, how's this.

umm, err, ahhh, poop.
Ok I got nuthin.

Alba

Coach
me before i got drunk the night of the karaoke .. BIG difference
beforepizzhead.jpg

and what i wore clubbing (so hip i am . lol :p)
bla.jpg

Zoidberg

First Grade
Oh Wow. I've heard about those new white full face masks people wear clubbing, but I've never seen one.

Jeez you're just a little hottie Alba, I'd just like to.......Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.

Nah, you alright. I don't know why you post so many pics of yourself though.
But hey, go for it puddin'

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh man - ever since Michael Jackson worse them, everyone is getting in on the act.

They're not as bad as the Vader masks, though - you can imagine how hard it is to keep a straight face talking to a girl in a Vader mask...Oh boy...

Alba

Coach
Zoid, trust me, what i post is like the small percentage of the photos i HAVE .. i am just a little picture whore and i like to share it with the world (dunno why) but anywayzzz .. *whistles*

yeh im just a little trend follower!

Status
Not open for further replies.