What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
Messiah said:
You must have thought of that yourself

But I spose that's why a 1/4 of our club is worth triple yours :lol:

i never said our club isnt sh*thouse .. they frustrate me more than anything and 90% of the time when im in a bad mood its because of them .. but im stickin by them because thats what u do when you are a supporter u stick by your team .. like when your team merged im sure u werent happy but u still support them ..

Alba

Coach
DANI I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!

my 21st
me n my cousin
jaynloz.jpg

jus me i LOVE my hair
hot.jpg

me bein a lesbian
blahhhh.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
Alba said:
my greasy breakfast
breaky.jpg

are you sure that is not what just came out of your mouth.
I have had some bad breakfasts after a hangover, but there is no way i would eat that!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Mr Saab said:
are you sure that is not what just came out of your mouth.
I have had some bad breakfasts after a hangover, but there is no way i would eat that!

i reckon it looks good tbh

very greasy though!

just whack it on the bread and away you go!

Alba

Coach
it was beautiful .. it was jus bacon, onion and tomato all chopped up and fried .. i forgot to get mushies i was not impressed ..

Alba

Coach
na i love mushies they are the greatest!!

Saab yeah but in order to get those u need to actually leave the house .. i stayed in my PJ's on the couch all day !! i even fell asleep watchin the footy!

Mr Saab

Referee
sh!t, you must have been stuffed for you to sleep through the football. Do you remember who played?

Alba

Coach
i wanted a fkn kebab i even asked the bouncer where was the closest but my stupid friends made me get OGALOS (i luv the stuff but i had my heart set on a kebab) ... but i had heaps of water towards the end of the night cause quite frankly i was SHATTERED! it helped alot with the level of the hangover!

yeah i got about 25mins into the eels v panthers game and then next thing i knew i woke up and my friend was watchin Ghost Whisperer !!

When I am blind drunk out I literally must have one, when planning a big night I always make sure that getting a kebab is possible.....

Normally its a bit of a walk or cab fare and causes a sh*t fight with the missus but deadset I cannot imagine being out on the piss without the mandatory 3am kebab.

Gods food at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts