What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear, I think greasy meat(no pun intended) is the best ingredient of all!

Helps settle the stomach after abusing it for hours.

Alba

Coach
thanks but its wednesday :) yeah the spin spin hurt me a little but i stayed upright for as long as i could talkin to some of the girls before i jus couldnt take it any more !!

this is me and my sister .. not a great pic actually one of my least faves but i wanted to show my sissy :)
mensis.jpg

Alba

Coach
i used to .. this year a few of us have moved from the burrow to another spot at the stadium .. that is where i sit still singin the songs though

Zoidberg

First Grade
Sir Knight82 said:
When I am blind drunk out I literally must have one, when planning a big night I always make sure that getting a kebab is possible.....

Normally its a bit of a walk or cab fare and causes a sh*t fight with the missus but deadset I cannot imagine being out on the piss without the mandatory 3am kebab.

Gods food at that time.

Absolutely, ye old kebab is a saviour earlie in the morning.

When I have one I collect my thoughts for half an hour, have a drink of water, then go back for the wind down session.

Nice hair Albs

chileman

Coach
Alba said:
me hungover jus woke up

my greasy breakfast
breaky.jpg

I need to cook you a real breakfast Alba, chilean style (with the help of my chilean wife before I get any comments ;-) ) ...has to contain chorizos of course!:D

Alba

Coach
ah lookin at my food again is makin my tummy talk to me !!

thanks Zoidy that took 3 frickin hours to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.