What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

SP

Bench
can i register here as a free agent for next season, i decided to leave the panthers after this season

Alan Shore

First Grade
Lewis, if you're looking for a new club in 2005 we'd be happy to take you on at Cronulla.

You also get a Mermaid of your choice :D

Big Mick

Referee
good luck at your new club next season Lewis. I hope you go well and get a few more matches you got with us. We would have liked to play you more, but with the rotation system, a lot of players only played 1-2 games every 4-5 rounds, which you did, but that wasn't enough so good luck.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Have to wait until end of year, in the meantime you can recruit free agents if you wish. You're no guarantee of being granted entry to the 2005 competition, however.

SP

Bench
Liz%20full.jpg

eek2.gif

Can i have her PLS :D :mrgreen:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Lewis said:
Liz%20full.jpg

eek2.gif

Can i have her PLS :D :mrgreen:

Most certainly!

Genius Freak, that's what happens when El Garbo signs you on and not me. Complain to him! I would've at least given you a half-empty Coke bottle and a gummy worm.

El Coconuto

Bench
Z, you should join the rapidly rebuilding Cronulla Sharks franchise. It's an up and coming franchise looking for some fresh faces next season. The rewards are far and wide best at Cronulla, just ask Lewis! 8)

Big Mick

Referee
Z, if you'd like to join the panthers, we'd more than love to have you.

We have a few spots open for this year, and next year.

We'd love to have you on our roster.

Latest posts