What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Anonymous

Juniors
JTV said:
hi im new and i want to register for a team
Welcome to the F7s JTV. :D

I can't speak for everyone but usually we like to see a little of your work.

I'm sure if you're keen, you'll be snapped up real quick.

In the meantime, make a few posts and be sure to enjoy The Front Row forums.

Cheers.

EWS

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
:evil: Your a former Rhino... Remember THAT!

I dont see why consider the move as evil, since your roster is full.

A bit of Roosters mentality going on here. We wont use you, but we dont want anyone else to...

/jk

EWS

Juniors
Its alright Willow. Im used to ParraMatt. The best way to handle it to hassle and send jokes back, but not take it seriously.

Alan Shore

First Grade
El Coconuto said:
Hello peoples! How can you by-pass our offer of mermaid for a night? Sheesh, tough crowd!

Ok ok, I've got it. Anyone who signs up with the Sharks gets a mermaid of their selection and ten minutes with the Tamazoid! :p Now how's that for a deal huh folks? :mrgreen:

Note: Going while stocks last... :mrgreen:

The disclaimer makes me feel as though you're out to assassinate me!

Oh, and we also give away LG Plasma screens, IMB Managed Funds in the ASX to the value of $5,000 and cans of Pepsi. See, Cronulla are always one step ahead of the rest...:mrgreen:

El Coconuto

Bench
Haha word Tama! So come on peoples, join Cronulla where on the more serious front you will obtain a free and wicked personalised banner created by one of our creative genius' within the club! :twisted:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cut to Satisfied Customer
I am a satisfied customer.

The night with the mermaid was definitely an experience which 750 words cannot describe.

The banner was made post haste and is of a high standard, much like the quality of articles that are submitted by the other sharks players.

I don't think any other team has such a high calibre of members. Without doing any research and checking my facts, I can clearly state that the Sharks team has the most moderators per capita in their team. Because of this you know they are highly respected and loved by all.

Sharks forum 7's is the team for you. If you don't believe me, just ask me, And I'll be happy to copy and paste this comment again.

Big Mick

Referee
JTV said:
hi im new and i want to register for a team

Penrith would love to have you aboard for this season and the next season mate.

If you'd like to send me a piece of writing just to show your ware's that would be brilliant, then we can go from there.

So if you'd like to send me a piece of writing, either pm it to me.

Or e-mail me, at miketreacy@hotmail.com

raiders_boy

Juniors
I'm keen to join a team, and would also like some more information on what this is and how it works and stuff? thanx

raiders_boy

Juniors
Thanx for that guys... I'm definitely keen to join a team. Does 'next season' start next season? looking forward to it though!

ParraMatt

Bench
Just letting you know Raiders Boy. There have been a few interested candidates to start up a Raiders team next season. You could get together with them and get that team on the road starting next season. Just a thought.

Anonymous

Juniors
raiders_boy said:
Thanx for that guys... I'm definitely keen to join a team. Does 'next season' start next season? looking forward to it though!
There will be some trials later this year raiders boy. Watch this space.

Currently, there's a little over two months of the F7s competition to go this year.

Then we'll have a rep series... then we'll have a Probables v Possibles tournament.

The full draw is here:
http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/draw2004.asp

Cheers.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Raiders Boy, if the Raiders team does not get underway or you'd like to join someone else the Eels are always prepared to take new players (while we still have spots available ;-) ) So let me know if you are interested.

Anonymous

Juniors
Keen to register for the forum 7s.

Should be good wish there was a Broncos side but oh well.

I have alot of free time and would gladly write for anyones team.

If anyone wants a demo of my work email me on bowie275@hotmail.com.

Latest posts