What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW PLAYERS

accy stanley

Juniors
Thinks it's about time they rolled out all the so called development players give them ago lets see what we have to come through over the next couple of years. At this stage what the hell have we got to lose. They keep going on about the depth of the club well lets see what they've got what 's your call on this.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I like your thinking Accy. Here is roughly the same side that have had an embarrassing scoreline put on them 3 times out of 4 weeks. Rest them, drop them, fire them. Just change the f**king script!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
I like your thinking Accy. Here is roughly the same side that have had an embarrassing scoreline put on them 3 times out of 4 weeks. Rest them, drop them, fire them. Just change the f***ing script!!!!!!!!!

bandwagon mate i think i actually agree with you again.

maybe restingsome of the players and bringing in some bartercard players could be a goer...yeah we might get a flogging but hey what differnt to what has been happing lately.

it will be a wake up call for the 'regular' players...it will show that they arent untouchable, keep em on their toes.

kemp needs to do something...i keep going on about kemp, but what was the point in anderson going if kemp is just going to keep picking the same players??

we are shi't and we are going to stay shi't as long as kemp is there

ozbash

Referee
gerry, sione and franny are having a rest.

we are shi't and we are going to stay shi't as long as kemp is there

now now hoe, we know thats just the vb talking,, :lol:

ozbash

Referee
The free agents by position:

Prop: Chris Beattie (Sharks), Ned Catic (Roosters), Alex Chan (Storm), Petero Civoniceva (Broncos), Mal Kaufusi (Eels), Nathan Long (Dragons), Mark Meredith (Rabbitohs), Matt Parsons (Knights), Nick Paterson (Sea Eagles), Frank Puletua (Panthers), Jason Ryles (Dragons), John Skandalis (Tigers), Craig Stapleton (Eels), Paul Stringer (Rabbitohs), David Thompson (Rabbitohs), Mark Tookey (Warriors)

Hooker: Jason Death (Rabbitohs), Pat Gibson (Sharks), Nathan Hollingsworth (Sea Eagles), Darren Senter (Tigers)

Back Row: Matt Bickerstaff (Sharks), Kevin Campion (Cowboys), Neville Costigan (Broncos), Steve Crouch (Roosters), Jamie Fitzgerald (Knights), Paul Gallen (Sharks), Bronson Harrison (Tigers), Chris Heighington (Tigers), Lee Hopkins (Eels), Michael Howell (Dragons), Tony Jensen (Dragons), Stephen Kearney (Storm), David Kidwell (Storm), Reni Maitua (Bulldogs), Glenn Morrison (Cowboys), Clint Newton (Knights), Frank Pritchard (Panthers), Luke Ricketson (Roosters), Chad Robinson (Roosters), Justin Smith (Rabbitohs), Daniel Strickland (Cowboys), Gorden Tallis (Broncos), Gray Viane (Tigers), Carl Webb (Broncos), Ruben Wiki (Raiders), Luke Williamson (Sea Eagles)

Halfback: Luke Dorn (Roosters), Michael Ennis (Knights), Brett Seymour (Broncos),

Five Eighth: Greg Bird (Sharks), Michael Buettner (Tigers), Lance Hohaia (Warriors), Daniel Holdsworth (Dragons), Darren Lockyer (Broncos), Jonathan Thurston (Bulldogs)

Centre: Jess Caine (Rabbitohs), Ryan Cross (Roosters), David Fa'alogo (Rabbitohs), Paul Franze (Sharks), Danny Galea (Panthers), Lee Hookey (Rabbitohs), Jason Kent (Sharks), Junior Langi (Eels), Brent Tate (Broncos), Albert Torrens (Sea Eagles), Ben MacDougall (Storm), Paul Whatuira (Panthers)

Wing: Brenton Bowen (Cowboys), George Carmont (Knights), Luke Covell (Tigers), Scott Donald (Sea Eagles), Hazem El Masri (Bulldogs), Eric Grothe (Eels), John Hopoate (Sea Eagles), Wise Kativerata (Eels), Robert Miles (Tigers), Joel Monoghan (Raiders), Justin Murphy (Warriors), Nick Parfitt (Broncos), Matthew Reick (Sharks), Matt Riddle (Rabbitohs), Michael Robertson (Raiders), David Seage (Knights), Reece Simmonds (Dragons), Timana Tahu (Knights)

Fullback: Ben Hornby (Dragons), Aaron Mercer (Roosters), Robbie O'Davis (Knights), David Peachey (Sharks), Luke Phillips (Roosters), Brad Watts (Rabbitohs)

Utility: Gavin Lester (Roosters), Casey McGuire (Broncos), Shane Muspratt (Eels), Michael Sullivan (Sharks)

Skinner

Coach
Man, there's some freakin quality individuals in that lot......wonder if
the Warriors could get a salary cap exemption... :lol: :lol:

Skinner

PS - Hoe, if you're drinking VB it serves you right

AliN

Live Update Team
they must be rolling in dough giving up Ali, and IF Henry goes and all the non performers that have already left..

Skinner

Coach
Ali, I'd be happy if even Campo came back and strapped the boots on. At
least you know he's got some ticker and gives he's all for whatever club he's
playing for, unlike the current pussy cats.

Cheers
Skinner

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Man, Hoe dog, you've been agreeing with me a lot lately. Have the Warriors driven you to the drink or something???

Humphrey

Juniors
accy stanley said:
Thinks it's about time they rolled out all the so called development players give them ago lets see what we have to come through over the next couple of years. At this stage what the hell have we got to lose. They keep going on about the depth of the club well lets see what they've got what 's your call on this.

Got to agree with you mate!

Wests Tigers did this last year at about the same time and with the exception of a couple of bad runs lately I think there overall season has been a step up from last years