What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(New) Questions for Mario ONLY

Goleel

Juniors
Cheers for the plugs guys.

Just a question for Mario, has the demo registration been shut down? A lot of people (including myself) get the '0x02EE2: (Null) Unable to submit HTTP POST request' errors when trying to register the game, is that a window 2000 issue, or has the rego been removed?

And when will I receive my 'future development and/or promotional information on the NRL Rugby League game' that I checked that box for?

Mario

Juniors
The demo registration server was down for a few days last week, but should be going again (I'm not in the office, so I can't check).

You will probably receive an email once a definitive release date is established for each territory.

NPK

Bench
How many different try-scoring animations are there?

It would be cool if there was one where they run over the tryline and place the ball down with 1 hand without diving like they do about half the time in real games :)

Mario

Juniors
NPK said:
How many different try-scoring animations are there?

It would be cool if there was one where they run over the tryline and place the ball down with 1 hand without diving like they do about half the time in real games :)

There are a few different try animations depending on whether you are running or standing still when you place the ball.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
hmmm ive got a few questions

1) (this may have been answered before but i havent seen it asked anywhere) has the commentry mistakes been fixed in the final version? im not complaining about it i think the commentrys great i was just wondering......

2) when u create a player how young can you make the players look?? im gonna make my junior rl comp

3) is there a player with the last name of "stewart" in ESL? i know theres not 1 in NRL

4) in some pc screenies theres no xbox dot on the post will it be in the final version ive read its supposed 2 be.

5) wat team do u go for mario?

6) in the next version will there be even more lines of commentry eg 3 different ways 2 say slater excited, normal, tension

7) will there be end of week stats like in URLM in the next version?

8) if you have a team like sharks that have some good players (excluding kimmotley) if u control them will they play better than they would if u didnt control them if u get wat im sayin?

9) is there a meter that shows how much power you put on a kick i havent seen 1 in a movie or screenie.

well thats about as many questions i can think of at the moment...im sure ill think of more soon your gonna be on this thread for a while mario looks like every1s keeping u busy 8) 8) 8)

ByRd

First Grade
if i am doing a season can i see computer stats for every player from any other club aswell???

Matta

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:

At any time in the menu screen during season mode you can check the stats of everything and also the results of games and the ladder and the draw and etc.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Matta said:
KimmorleyKiller said:

At any time in the menu screen during season mode you can check the stats of everything and also the results of games and the ladder and the draw and etc.

NICE! i love stats, stats are wat helps give game atmosphere some companies dont realise just how important they are

ripper

1) When you make a team, if you name it the same of a team already there e.g Warriors will the commentator say the name??

2) If the teams created and its a random name what will the commentator say?

NPK

Bench
ripper73 said:
1) When you make a team, if you name it the same of a team already there e.g Warriors will the commentator say the name??

I was wondering that too.
Also, if the Brisbane Broncos and the London Broncos (for example) play in a world club challenge or a friendly, will the commentator say things like "and the Broncos are now in the lead", which wouldn't mean much because both teams are the Broncos?

BrettS

Juniors
This may have been answered

If I create a real player does everything else take care of itself for instance.

If I create Willie Mason will the hair, height, weight etc automatically change to Willie Mason's ??

ByRd

First Grade
vodka, how many minutes a half would i have 2 play in a season 2 have similar stats as the computer?????

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Once you get going youd only need really short halves to equal the scoring side of it on easy levels but youd needmuch longer games for stats like tackles, offloads, hitups etc
Once you get up in the difficulty though, that may be more difficult :) (funny that)

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
since theres no 8 side SuperLeague ball i was wondering if there was a different skin for international so then you could edit it and play the kangaroo tour with a super league ball

nz_kid

Juniors
Hey Mario
Do you know when you interchange people, Beside the people does it say there postions like on rugby 2004, Because I dont no all of the players postions

Thanks

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, Locksley proved it in the Bris v Wigan video. Looks like this on the interchange screen (assume an entire team is where I have the ellipsis):

1 FB Luke Patten
2 LW Hazem El Masri
12 SR Willie Mason
13 L Travis Norton
---------------
14 SR Dennis Scott
15 SR Jamie Feeney
16 HB Johnathon Thurston
17 SR Roy Asotasi

And yes, they're number will follow them onto the field.

NPK

Bench
NPK said:
ripper73 said:

I was wondering that too.
Also, if the Brisbane Broncos and the London Broncos (for example) play in a world club challenge or a friendly, will the commentator say things like "and the Broncos are now in the lead", which wouldn't mean much because both teams are the Broncos?

Any answers?