What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

Illusion

Bench
Our FO need to move quick as Tino will be in demand. What am I saying our FO dont move quick when it comes to recruiting.
It takes a while for our lot , we cant be too hard on them ...... first of all , they will call for a meeting , after a big Chinese meal upstairs , then sit back in the lounge for a few Crownies , then one of them will say " Whats the meeting for " ....... Then one of them will say , something about signing players , I think ....... Then it all gets too hard and they go home for a nap ........

Gareth67

First Grade
Personally I believe that Hunt is best let go at seasons end as he will be 34 - the twilight zone of most players careers .

Whatever club decides to sign him on for a 2 year period I cannot see them receiving their moneys worth out of him.

Get what we can for him and save his contract money for the next 2 seasons - then he will be someone’s else’s problem .

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
It takes a while for our lot , we cant be too hard on them ...... first of all , they will call for a meeting , after a big Chinese meal upstairs , then sit back in the lounge for a few Crownies , then one of them will say " Whats the meeting for " ....... Then one of them will say , something about signing players , I think ....... Then it all gets too hard and they go home for a nap ........
Is that a succulent Chinese meeeaaal!!

St Tangles

Bench
You have big Tino and Fifita coming off contract. You had Averillo and Sexton who were available, but the good old dragons, who have one of the shittest rosters in the comp, are all “nah…we’re good with what we’ve got”
Sexton and Averillo would make no difference to our squad

I'm also dissapointed we haven't signed anyone but I'm not dissapointed about not signing these 2

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Sexton and Averillo would make no difference to our squad

I'm also dissapointed we haven't signed anyone but I'm not dissapointed about not signing these 2
Seeing as Hunt and Lomax are on the outer. A player like Moga is at the end of his contract, and players like Feagai and Amone aren’t reaching their potential, I beg to differ.