What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

SBD82

Coach
I’d love to see McCullough offered a plum media position with WIN corporation. Something that would allow him to earn the same money that he would playing NRL, that urgently needed to be filled.

I purely want the best for a great servant of the club, and looking out for his best interests of course.

Gareth67

First Grade

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
This post has nothing to with an actual new recruit for the Dragons but the point I am about to say is that Josh Jackson of the Bulldogs has announced his retirement from playing in next years comp for which he has a contract for which means having the Bulldogs finding a replacement captain for first grade. It also means that the Bulldogs will have about $500K to spend on other players and securing Matt Burton. Now not only is Jackson a good sport on and off the field he is also wise and very considerate of the club going forward.

It's a pity the likes of Woods and Macca just hanging in and using up our cap space when their money could be used for us signing up better props and edge forward, such a pity.

Do you actually think that Josh Jackson sacrificed $500k? No way he did, i bet he ends up with another job internally with the Bulldogs which will probably pay $200k a year and may have job security for the next 5 years as a thank you, im sure the NRL will turn a blind eye.

Dragon David

First Grade
Do you actually think that Josh Jackson sacrificed $500k? No way he did, i bet he ends up with another job internally with the Bulldogs which will probably pay $200k a year and may have job security for the next 5 years as a thank you, im sure the NRL will turn a blind eye.
No, that would be crazy for him to do this with that amount of money at stake. I'm sure that the Bulldogs will have a fitting "farewell present" for him.

Maddragon99

Juniors
BTW the clock is ticking down to preseason Monday week and still waiting for these more signing announcements from our beloved club to look forward to.
Is there anymore?.. of note anyway
Taupau & Eisenhuth are the two best players still available for 2023

Latest posts