What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW RUGBY LEAGUE 2 GAME on PS2 comming soon.

NZtiger

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Rugby League 1 was the biggest waste of money i've spent in the past 2 years.

Hopefully they offer a trade in deal, plus some money on top for the 2nd as it looks pretty decent.

Waste of money my arse! I'm still playin RL1 now! Sure there's it's faults, but still entertaining in my books!

Evergreen

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Fine territory. Yeah. Petrol head city, full of beards and public servants. AND its next to Queanbeyan.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Canberra bashing elsewhere :arrow:

Moffo

Referee
Im stoked, the detail on players faces is a huge improvement

I hope they have classic old matches. How about Souths v St Geo at the SCG??

Brilliant!

The SCG is in, double brilliant!

CJG 182

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Evergreen, you dont live in Canberra do you ? 'Cause gods country and canberra don't belong in the same sentence. I live there and it's an absolute hole.

Quite Possibly one of the most boring places to live. I am unlucky enough to reside in the poor excuse of a town..Canberra.

sheep

Juniors
I don't think you can get too excited about just some simple shots. Here's what RL1 shots looked like, and now compair them to the game

new2.jpg

8.JPG

3.JPG

nöyd

Staff member
sheep said:
I don't think you can get too excited about just some simple shots. Here's what RL1 shots looked like, and now compair them to the game

What he said. The shots of RL 2 we have been shown so far are more than likely just renders, or screenshots of an intro FMV or similar... :?

But here's hoping they are in fact in-game screenshots [-o<

Mario

Juniors
Parranoyd said:
sheep said:

What he said. The shots of RL 2 we have been shown so far are more than likely just renders, or screenshots of an intro FMV or similar... :?

The RL2 shots with players in the environment are indeed ingame screenshots taken using a free roaming camera (the RL1 shots were captured in a similar manner).

The shots with players on a white background are renders, but using the player model and (PC) game textures. While these are renders, they should be indicative of the quality that can be achieved with a suitably specced PC.

jasche

Juniors
how long till we get to see actual game footage of the game, will there be a demo released ? by the way i have just pre ordered mine at eb.

[furrycat]

Coach
The RL1 screenshots look exactly the same as my game does on the computer. But that's the thing for RL1, the nice screenshots were taken on a High-End computer and not on a PS2 or XBox. Maybe this time around it will look closer on the console(s)

strong_latte

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]The RL1 screenshots look exactly the same as my game does on the computer. But that's the thing for RL1, the nice screenshots were taken on a High-End computer and not on a PS2 or XBox. Maybe this time around it will look closer on the console(s)

Me too, I run RL1 on my PC and max the settings out and thats what the game looks like for me...

LESStar58

Referee
So far all I can gather is that they are some very mutherflucking sexy screenshots! But I agree...I never got those results with my PC...maybe i was doing something wrong but you never know.