What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rugby League 2 screenshots

Moffo

Referee
looks awesome, i think the fourth shot is taken in france?

might be wrong

hope the in game graphics look like that and the gameplay is as good as it sounds!

renouf

Juniors
seems kind of stupid to put up 3 screenshots of the english rugby league competition.. after all I'm sure the majority of the market for this game is AU/NZ.. the brits are to wrapped up in their football.

Evil Homer

Staff member
renouf said:
seems kind of stupid to put up 3 screenshots of the english rugby league competition.. after all I'm sure the majority of the market for this game is AU/NZ.. the brits are to wrapped up in their football.

Yeah,why include them? :rolleyes:

aussies1st

Staff member
:lol: last time the EPL wasn't included there was huge demand for it.

Great screenshots, since USA are there will we be seeing the stadium they used for that match aus played against USA where Mason got injuried

Lets just hope this time that all players dont play and feel the same, nothing like seeing a halfback run over the top of a front rower!

sunny

the first effort was little more than crime against humanity, hopefully this game is better.

Jordan

Juniors
Those screenshots are looking pretty good.. I assume the player likenesses will only be realistic for the more high profile players, like with FIFA though, am I right Mario?..

Nethertheless, those screens are a huge improvement of the original, but it will be the gameplay that makes this a great game... let's hope sidhe can do it.. I'm pretty sure they can..

LESStar58

Referee
Shots look good but I hope they actually look like that when I play the game this time around. Alot of the screen shots on RL1 promised so much bt I couldnt seem to get the best of them on my PC!

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont think any sporting game releases screenshots which accurately depict the angle you see during the game so its not like its anything out of the ordinary.

Great to see some more shots though.

And very surprised but happy to see the seppo's are going to get a run.

Mario

Juniors
Jordan said:
Those screenshots are looking pretty good.. I assume the player likenesses will only be realistic for the more high profile players, like with FIFA though, am I right Mario?

Nope, we have accurate player likenesses for hundreds of NRL players. I'm hesistant to say *every* NRL because I am not sure, but almost every NRL player most certainly.

Mario

Juniors
MONY said:
thats not true madden games take pics of real camera angles.

Thats not exactly true. EA started the practise in the first place, and for all of their sports games the first few batches of screenshots/videos are taken with a free roaming camera.

We are following suit so people can accurately compare our game to other sports products.