What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rugby League trailer

Warriah!!!

Juniors
That release date sheet lied to me :evil:

I saw it in one of my local stores. When are you guys expecting the game out???

Paullyboy

Coach
Great video, top marks to all involved.

Just a suggestion if you ever release another video, have you considered doing it without sound? Because sound takes up a considerable amout of size in video;s like that and makes it a much longer download. Its not a big issue, just something that might be worth considering.

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
how long does it bloody take too download?
i put it in the save target as thingy and now im waiting and it is taking FOREVA! You guys are making me jeleos saying how good it is!

***MH***

Bench
Paullyboy said:
Great video, top marks to all involved.

Just a suggestion if you ever release another video, have you considered doing it without sound? Because sound takes up a considerable amout of size in video;s like that and makes it a much longer download. Its not a big issue, just something that might be worth considering.
there are 2 videos without sound already
http://www.rlgame.com/movies.htm

skeepe

Immortal
TripleM said:
Yeah, whats happening oct 5th? Is there something I don't know about :) its not the release date, in any case.

A little thing called the grand final maybe?

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
hey i got it!
it looks so good i can't wait anylonger till the game comes out but it's a pity if the game comes out in november for PS2 :(