What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sensations

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Wow its funny how there are so many judgemental people on the Dragons forum
When someone want to critisize a player its always someone told me
Well Hastings was not paid overs Dragons actually offered more but he wanted to be coached and as far as Saturday nights game goes whoever the idiot is that watched it obviously does not know a great deal about football happy to hide behind the keyboard and mouth off.. jelous fathers

FYI...Stinkler, the one that made the negative post, is a Cronulla Scum supporter...

Cagey Mac

Bench
Well Hastings was not paid overs Dragons actually offered more but he wanted to be coached and as far as Saturday nights game goes whoever the idiot is that watched it obviously does not know a great deal about football happy to hide behind the keyboard and mouth off.. jelous fathers

You may also notice that there are about as many people viewing Dragons forums and participating in various debates as all of the other clubs forums put together.
So you're likely to get the odd comment or criticism that you don't like.
More people = more opinions = greater diversity

RedPenno

Juniors
maybe you should think about what you wrote supermums as are you sure it's a father that said those comments.?

supermums

Juniors
No not pissed or pissed off. Now that you have clarified it is a Cronulla supporter I know exactly who it is..The same jerk was running him down during the game Sat night the more he said the better Jackson was...my gripe is that leaving the Dragons was a very tuff decision but also he could not play his position 7 he had to play 1or 9 but was good enough to play origin a year young at 7...Jackson does not ask for any favours from anyone and yes he is full time at the roosters but he has no aspect actions to play NRL anytime soon nor does he want to play NRL until he knows he is ready....and lastly he cannot help his last name he has achieved everything without the presence of his well known father....sorry if I offended anyone earlier but he trains hard and plays hard...I will say no more

bottle

Coach
Well if you're not pissed supermums you probably shouldn't be posting here. It's almost a mandatory requirement for shum.

Stinkler

Juniors

No not pissed or pissed off. Now that you have clarified it is a Cronulla supporter I know exactly who it is..The same jerk was running him down during the game Sat night the more he said the better Jackson was...my gripe is that leaving the Dragons was a very tuff decision but also he could not play his position 7 he had to play 1or 9 but was good enough to play origin a year young at 7...Jackson does not ask for any favours from anyone and yes he is full time at the roosters but he has no aspect actions to play NRL anytime soon nor does he want to play NRL until he knows he is ready....and lastly he cannot help his last name he has achieved everything without the presence of his well known father....sorry if I offended anyone earlier but he trains hard and plays hard...I will say no more

Well well. Didn't we hit a nerve here?

A few things:
1) You don't know who I am. I sat there on Saturday with my headphones on all through the 20s game, and didn't say a word.

2) I know a fair bit about footy, but don't let that stop your rant.

3) I'd be quite happy to discuss the merits of a "fulltime" footy player giving the crowd the bird and telling them to "f*** off" after he kicks a goal.

4) I'd like to hear your opinion of the trash talking rubbish that came out of your little boys mouth on Saturday night. Running past players who missed a tackle in the lead up to a try absolutely giving it to them isn't very sportsmanlike is it? One day he'll talk shit to the wrong guy and get knocked out. Then you'll whinge about him being the victim.

5) You talk of hiding behind a keyboard and mouthing off, well, isn't that what you just did? Seems to be a common theme with you and young Jackson, the running of the mouth.

Face it, the kid has a large ego and a bad attitude.
Yes, he's talented, very talented, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people think he's a tool.

bottle

Coach
Well. This has escalated quickly. And he's not even one of ours anymore.
Break out the popcorn.

supermums

Juniors
Wow stinker you heard a lot considering you had head phones on all game...
You give what you get playing league.....
You don't like Jackson we can live with that....
I'm pretty certain I have worked out who you are.....
I usually don't comment on these forums...
Now I know why....
You make up things and expect everyone to believe you...
Have a nice day....

Stinkler

Juniors
Now I know why....
Have a nice day....

Yeah I had the radio on and I still heard heaps. What does that tell you about what was said and how it was said?

"You get what you give in Rugby League"? Well, "Jacko" has a lot coming his way then I guess.

If you are certain about who I am, call me out. Go on. Where was I sitting and what do I look like? You have no idea.

You don't normally comment on these forums because you can't handle people's opinions. Simple.

I'm not expecting everyone to believe me. Some people live in fantasy land, where their little boy can do no wrong. Those people (YOU) won't believe what I said.

Seriously, think about it. Why would I go into the Dragons forum to make shit up about a player who doesn't even play for them anymore?

I saw what I saw, and I heard what I heard. You don't like it? Tough. But it's the truth.

Gazzaw

Juniors
Now I know why....
Have a nice day....

Jackson's Mum is just looking after her boy.

BennyV

Referee

Can I ask, why was he not able to play 7 for dragons? Crook was out injured at the start of the year and has subsequently lost his spot for the time being to Clune, surely Jackson could have played there?

FWIW, I was told last year by a club junior that Jackson was a one of a number of 20s players that were/are full of themselves (list included Cummins and Garvey too) and to be fair, any under 20s player that flips off the crowd needs to pull his head in. That's not to say he doesn't work hard or have talent (because he quite clearly does both of those) and the confidence may be a good thing for him.

Shulman

Juniors
I hope he achieves more than his well known father and gets a game for the prime ministers against the kumuls