What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Shark Barrett has big plans

DJShaksta

First Grade
I seem to remember us beating your team of superstars a couple of times this year Gaba, now back in your hole.

Gaba

First Grade
I seem to remember us beating your team of superstars a couple of times this year Gaba, now back in your hole.
Sharks were lucky to beat a reserve grade dragons team while the sharks were full strength, and also had luck in the first game.

Apart from Barrett , the new center , how are the sharks going to score when those players are tied up ?

Last edited:

yadamisha

Juniors
and also had luck in the first game.

quote]

So would that luck be the two tries Illawarra were awarded which weren't tries (blatant forward pass and no grounding of the ball) in that game which kept you in it. :sarcasm:

carcharias

Immortal
Sharks were lucky to beat a reserve grade dragons team while the sharks were full strength, and also had luck in the first game.

Apart from Barrett , the new center , how are the sharks going to score when those players are tied up ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who the fug is this gaba clown?

luck or not.... both games were piss funny.

DJShaksta

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol:
God I hope we play you clowns at Kograaaah next year, I wanna break your fence again.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At first Barett will be 6 with Green at 7.

Once Seymour comes back it will be interesting.

cb4

First Grade
yeh, but green has to keep his spot, so bench him, have him cover halves hooker n back row

Last edited:

gregstar

Referee
hahaha you bitter old man.

you miss-read my post.

i mean at this stage of his career, he is either a 5/8 or lock. or an impact player.

he has never had the pace to play centre.

in '99 he defended 2-3 games in the centres & was stood up pointless.

and that was when he was 9 years younger.

i like barrett. i hope he shows what he is capable of for your mob.

except against us. ;-)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I seem to remember that we took in another Dragon reject a few years ago, Lance something or other. He turned out alright. It would be very rare when Sticky buys a dud. Lets wait and see what '09 brings.

Yeah Thommo had raging success at the Sharks. Exactly nil finals appearances, part of a record losing streak & then a career ending knee injury.

How good is that!!

Remember when we bought Steve Rogers & he wasn't even good enough to be in First Grade?

Hilarious.

warren

Juniors
Yeah Thommo had raging success at the Sharks. Exactly nil finals appearances, part of a record losing streak & then a career ending knee injury.

How good is that

the sharks didnt have raging success (which you pointed out in your post), but thompson was a great player for us

coolumsharkie

Referee
you miss-read my post.

i mean at this stage of his career, he is either a 5/8 or lock. or an impact player.

he has never had the pace to play centre.

in '99 he defended 2-3 games in the centres & was stood up pointless.

and that was when he was 9 years younger.

i like barrett. i hope he shows what he is capable of for your mob.

except against us. ;-)

Yes I probably did, Bundy Rum.. now I got the Bundy Runs :?

Latest posts