What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sharks Coach- Shane Flanagan on 2sm Talkin Sport this arvo.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm going to attempt to record it Aus. Never tried it from a stream on an iphone before

:lol:

Hughesy215

Juniors
Not to bad so far... Talking about 2010 not 2011 interesting comment was talking to "gallen" about recruitment" Barrett will retire! Wants a 5/8 and an outside back won't be buying willy nilly! "will be targeting 17 nsw players as of tomorrow

Not to bad so far... Talking about 2010 not 2011 interesting comment was talking to "gallen" about recruitment" Barrett will retire! Wants a 5/8 and an outside back won't be buying willy nilly! "will be targeting 17 nsw players as of tomorrow

that last part was a joke with Tunksy.

But I think you knew that.

He knows what we are lacking and already knew the type of halves were on the market for example.

So seems fairly switched on.

Knows exactly what we've got.

Which is an advantage compared to appointing a new coach that would have to be filled in or have to take time to watch games to see player capabilities.

If I was him I'd just target backs for next year.

We are right for forwards.

We have some good juniors coming through in this area.

azzah72

Bench
Yes he said the squad we have is not a bottom 4 squad.

I have agreed with that for quite awhile.

Just need a more positive attacking coach.

Agreed, I have been saying this all along, the nugget couldn't coach it! Our team is perfectly fine, just poorly coached.

Sorry Reef but you were wrong about ricky!!

And Noddy's playing SOO... hmmmm

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Actually what Tunksy said is that the only way the coaching change can be viewed, is as a cost cutting measure. Which means Tunksy is in the know.
Now we just need to find a further 500k.
Flannos first grade career could be over before it starts.

azzah72

Bench
It isn't a cost cutting measure, you could see it on the body language on Ricky at the press conference after the game and prolly about 2-3 games before, it was on his mind the whole time, he was man enough to realise he wasn't doing sh*t and stepped aside, something ando couldn't do.

It was him all along, was coaching our team to a dead end.

Actually what Tunksy said is that the only way the coaching change can be viewed, is as a cost cutting measure. Which means Tunksy is in the know.
Now we just need to find a further 500k.
Flannos first grade career could be over before it starts.

Cheaper coach and will be a better coach.

f**k how could he be any worse than getting flogged every week.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It isn't a cost cutting measure, you could see it on the body language on Ricky at the press conference after the game and prolly about 2-3 games before, it was on his mind the whole time, he was man enough to realise he wasn't doing sh*t and stepped aside, something ando couldn't do.

It was him all along, was coaching our team to a dead end.

Absolute rubbish.