What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New signing..

Politis

Juniors
If you could sign any player in any code to come to Easts for 2012 , who would it be and why? My pick would be; Billy Slater, his work rate and support plays around the ruck with our pack would be incredible. Pass me a beer please!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Tough one,

But I'd probably go Billy as well. Complete package. Brilliant defender, great under the high ball, passing game is really getting dangerous and is electric with the ball.

Him or kieran foran. Good number 6 with plenty of Years ahead of him to really master the position.

Easts R #1

Juniors
If you could sign any player in any code to come to Easts for 2012 , who would it be and why? My pick would be; Billy Slater, his work rate and support plays around the ruck with our pack would be incredible. Pass me a beer please!
I believe we'll be pleasantly surprised next season..

Geohood

Bench
I would want Moga to *eventually* turn out as good as we all think he'll be.. that would be as good as a new signing.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Nah stick with the youth policy and sigh up Phil Hughes while we're at it.

Dave Warner at least he's a Roosters Fan who does also attend most if not all home games- seen him numerous times at Home games- may not see him as much next season (2012) though if he maintains his form in all forms of cricket.

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Shaun Johnson.

Young and super talented. Stick Pearce at 5/8 and have this young gun at half for the next 10 years.

Slater is great, but Johnson is about seven years younger so easy choice for me.

Lambretta

First Grade
Shaun Johnson from the Warriors would be my first pick

He is the perfect foil for Pearce. Pearce is a steady player that needs someone exciting and unpredictable alongside him. That's why he and Carney worked so well.

Having Pearce and Anasta (two steady, solid, dependable) together just isnt going to cause defences too many problems. They dont have the pace and change of direction needed to break defensive lines with their footwork.

But more than that, I think we need some pace out wide or behind the ruck. A super quick, gun centre would be nice - but I cant think of anyone right now. So that means my second pick would be Josh Dugan in the fullback role. Failing him Michael Gordon from Penrith. Let them put Lachlan Coote into the fullback position. I'd take Gordon in a flash!

adamkungl

Immortal
Gordon or Dugan would be nice. Hopefully Moga is the goods. Could use a decent winger, unless Leilua improves I dont think he'll cut it.

Latest posts