What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Madsharkie

First Grade
There's something about Matt...
images

Quigs

Immortal
Imagine if we have the 4 points we should've got against them & they are 4 less!

Ifs, gunna's should ov's and buts'. Narhhh we are the imbeciles that f**ked up.

Can't blame the tits.

I feel sorry for the tits in a way. They had an horrendous run of injuries throughout the season and during some of the games they were just run down right at the end through shortage of players left on the deck.

Could of been a whole different story, poor bastards.

Anyhowse onwards and upwards. Kick arse Sharkboyz.

roboshark

Coach
We need a mahor shakeup for next year. Dugan and gray and ava are bot going to be the answers. Who else we gunna get.

We need a dramatic improvement on this year's trash

We need a mahor shakeup for next year. Dugan and gray and ava are bot going to be the answers. Who else we gunna get.

We need a dramatic improvement on this year's trash
Thats a bit rough. We are only a Ben Barba & Michael Ennis away from being the best.
Melbourne are no better than last year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
All year? Geez you're generous shaggs! I'll admit he's been good the past month, but surely it's not hard to stand out against some of the dross that's been dished up.

Thats an unreasonable yardstick.

Has Beale been at least as good as last year is the question? I vote yes. No other back has brought 2016 with them into 2017 yet Beale has been constant..Makes him the most consistent and therefore probably the best back.

The only other back in the running is Chad

Madsharkie

First Grade
Thats an unreasonable yardstick.

Has Beale been at least as good as last year is the question? I vote yes. No other back has brought 2016 with them into 2017 yet Beale has been constant..Makes him the most consistent and therefore probably the best back.

The only other back in the running is Chad
But he was shit last year! Not hard to improve on that! Talk about a low base. Our best centres were Bird and Leutele, by a f**king country mile. Beale played off the bench a bit, but he was the worst of the 'regular' backs in 2016.

shaggs

Coach
But he was shit last year! Not hard to improve on that! Talk about a low base. Our best centres were Bird and Leutele, by a f**king country mile. Beale played off the bench a bit, but he was the worst of the 'regular' backs in 2016.
Definitely were. But have bird and leutele been our best centre this year?