What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

cb4

First Grade
Surely you are not saying he was at the Broncos for 800k per season?

If so that is wrong.

I heard we are currently paying something like 200k of his 400k per season contract.

The first year of Barba's deal with us, was his last year at the Dogs and his second last at the Broncos.
We paid f**k all for him last year.

This year the Broncos are playing half of his $800,000 salary.

Next year we take full freight on it.

SO in truth with us paying Barba $800k next year, instead of $400k, factoring in cap increase of $200k, out of pocket only $200k, not as bad looks, and if he plays like is now well worth it

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers forum has a guy saying Sharks have put an official offer to Sauaso Sue, he was about to resign but is now considering the Sharks one. Hearing any whispers?

bluefox1968

Juniors
SO in truth with us paying Barba $800k next year, instead of $400k, factoring in cap increase of $200k, out of pocket only $200k, not as bad looks, and if he plays like is now well worth it

Yes, I actually agree with you.

$800K is masive, but how much is an 'X-factor' player worth!?

chewsta

First Grade
Tigers forum has a guy saying Sharks have put an official offer to Sauaso Sue, he was about to resign but is now considering the Sharks one. Hearing any whispers?

Is he the big unit that got ten in the bin against us?
Or am i thinking of another game entirely??

I think he would be great signing, he has the agression that suits our pack, i could not see him as a starter but off bench for sure, let Flanno work with him, 2018 we would really see benefit in this guy

cb4

First Grade
Sue is very ordinary. Gillette is very very good.

Jeckel and Hyde signings.

shaggs

Coach
I reckon sue is trash. I posted that in a game thread a few weeks ago.

He can come and play reserve with sene lafao

Latest posts