What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
A big hell no to the Sims boys....Korbin is faarrkking terrible and Tariq is penalty riddled and suspension prone. Only Sims worth feeding is the sister...is she off contract??

Card Shark

Immortal
I agree the Sims have their problems, hence their price will drop due to lack of demand.

I reckon they'd be good value & the type of player that Flanno would get the best out of.

taipan

Referee
Sims duo are great penalty contributors,worth at least 2 points to the oppo .We have A Fifita to do that,no more thanks.

southland

Juniors
Now that Gillette is off the table I'm pissed. We are missing out. Graham and Gillette as our second row is quality. We need to be ruthless - let go of Lewis and Gal. Move on. Use their money to secure quality....

Luke Bateman plays well coming off bench for Raiders, considering they are no the best he is a tackling machine which helps put him around our quality players he will improve is young plenty of upside.

Special K

Coach
no he hasn't. Has gone from our clear 2nd best prop to 3rd, in danger of dropping behind D.Fifita also

Inferno

Coach
no he hasn't. Has gone from our clear 2nd best prop to 3rd, in danger of dropping behind D.Fifita also

He has been very disappointing for the last month or so. He had 2 or 3 games where he couldn't catch a ball to save his life and since then he's gone into his shell and hasn't done much at all.

Also it is just me, or has he been playing more in the middle than on the edges this year?

I think the fact we have been winning has been the only thing keeping him in the top grade but even that can't last forever.

eh?

how can you say that when d fifita hasnt played a single first grade game all year?

bar the game when he dropped 1000 passes i think taga has been quite good

Special K

Coach
eh?

how can you say that when d fifita hasnt played a single first grade game all year?

bar the game when he dropped 1000 passes i think taga has been quite good

Incorrect. D.Fifita played the first two games and made more M than Taga in both (including 100+ in R2). In R1, Taga made 3 more tackles but in R2 with them playing 1 minute difference Fifita made 10 more tackles. Then he got hurt. He showed more in R2 than Taga all year.

kal83

Juniors
Manu Ma'u should be our man. Quality

Yas!!! Based off tonight best of the parramatta forwards - runs hard, busy and has a off load. Paolo is on the way to Canberra. Moeroa is king of the decoy run loves running a line that wont receive the ball. I like ken edwards but got ko'd early tonight

Madsharkie

First Grade
Not upset about the Gillette situation. Didn't want him at the reported $750k. Let some other team chew up their cap on him. Ma'u probably much better value.

Incorrect. D.Fifita played the first two games and made more M than Taga in both (including 100+ in R2). In R1, Taga made 3 more tackles but in R2 with them playing 1 minute difference Fifita made 10 more tackles. Then he got hurt. He showed more in R2 than Taga all year.

i stand corrected, i remember him playing

taga has more punch through the line

he had one shit game where his hands failed him

in saying that taga hits the line at speed and he has been on the end of a couple passes that were way to hard

i dont mind d fifita, but a good taga leaves him standing

A wider taga is a good taga

plus taga laid out jack de bun man

defensively the fifitas arent fantastic

coolumsharkie

Referee
If D fifita was good enough he'd be in the side. It's not encouraging that he can't force his way in considering Taga has been off his game somewhat. I still hold out hope though.